Onward to Kanto!

Authors note: Hey all! Thanks for reading! I'm so sorry if I've been procrastinating on making chapters and stuff. I'll try to be more active. I reread my story and honestly I think I did a really horrible job because the story didn't make sense and it was all over the place so the story might be shorter. I want to get this story over with because I had another story I wanted to do since this one has been going on for almost a year now. Thanks for understanding.

•~•~🎶~•~•

Ash, Clemont and Bonnie remained in the XY gang. The real question is now what? Their friend is gone to peruse her dream. Should the XY gang do the same? Everyone was quiet and aimlessly walking down the dirt path. Ash who has already achieved his goal didn't even know what to do.

Ash: I guess all that there is to really do is to head back to my real home back in Kanto...

Bonnie: No! *tearing up* First Serena, and now you Ash? *hugs Clemont*

Clemont: I'm sorry Bonnie but there's nothing left for us to do. Serena went off to live out her dream and I think what's best is to move on without her.

It hurt Ash to see his friend crying. But what hurt more was when Ash heard Clemont say that Serena moved on without them. He didn't know why but it just did. Then Ash came up with a idea.

Ash: Y'know, I don't have to go to Kanto alone, why don't you guys come with me! You can see what it's like there!

Bonnie: Really?! *beaming with happiness* Can we Clemont?!

Clemont: Well... We'd have to ask our father first. If he agrees we can go with you!

Bonnie: *wiping away tears* ok then! *running ahead* lets go to Lumiose City to ask daddy if we can go!

So the XY trio went off to Lumiose City to get permission to go to Kanto.

〰🎶〰🎶〰🎶〰 Meanwhile with Serena...

Serena reached to her mansion. Not a home. A three floored MANSION. There was a pool, a hot tub, and a huge outdoor stage in the back. When she tried to go inside the mansion, she couldn't even open the door as if it was being blocked by something. When she gave the door a good pound, there was a ocean of wrapped up gifts with Serena's name on all of them. Serena was speechless inside the mansion couldn't even be seen with all the presents blocking her view.

Palermo: So! What do you think?

Serena: ....

Palermo: Is there something wrong?

Serena: Huh?! Anything wrong is everything but wrong!! This place is huge and amazing!! I think I'm going to like it here!

Palermo: That's wonderful! You can have a today to settle in and by tomorrow we will start getting ready to perform on tour!

Serena: Wait.... I only have today to open all these presents, not even get to see what half of them are, unpack and get a good nights sleep?

Palermo: Yes that's right. I'm sorry it has to be that way but we don't have time scheduled for you to stay longer. Being Kalos queen is a big deal you know!

Serena: *sadly* Yeah sure is... *thinking* wow... Being a Kalos queen is sure wasn't what I imagined... I wonder what Ash is doing. What would he do in this situation?...

Palermo: Well! Better start unwrapping these presents! They aren't going to unwrap themselves you know!

Serena: Yeah I guess *trying to grin*