Silent But Deadly

Clemont: I DONT UNDERSTAND!

Ash: Strange things do happen after all...

Clemont: But this was a top-notch adjustment...

Ash: it's ok Clemont, keep trying!

Bonnie: Now we have to keep trying, because we're going to be late!!

Ash: Oh yeah! We have to catch this performance!

Clemont: Yeah! Bonnie, do you need any help with your clothes?

Bonnie: No! I can do it myself! Go on we have to get ready and hurry to Viridian City!

Clemont: If you say so...

So the group all got changed grabbed something to eat fast and left the Pokemon Center. By the time they reached Viridian City, the performance was underway.

Bonnie: Look! It's Serena!

Clemont: She's doing good!

Ash: *blankly staring* Of course she's doing good, her performances are always the best!

Brock: She's looks nice *thinking* but not as nice as Nurse Joy...

Misty: ....

Serena was on stage putting on a performance no one can forget. She commanded Braixen to use fire blast against Pancham's Dark Pulse which made a huge explosion of sparkles gliding through the air. In the middle of it was her dancing with Sylveon in the rain of sparkles, awing the crowd.

Bonnie: Look at her go!

Clemont: Nothing less expected out of Serena,

Ash: You got this Serena!

Brock: She's doing good!

Misty: Hey Ash...

Serena was getting ready for the final move. She commanded Braixen to use Flamethrower, as it climbs Pancham's Stone Edge and use it against Sylveon's Swift. The end result was sparkles in the air with a humongous heart shape flame with stars coming out. Making the audience roar. Serena was done, the MC told them to give it up for Serena, and the audience was of their seats. Serena looked at the crowd happily until one thing caught her eye, Ash, but with another person. A girl in fact. This instantly changed Serena's happy, beaming mood to a instant sadness and blank expression. She had to change it though, for the crowd. After the performance, everyone went backstage, however, Ash and Misty were missing.

Clemont: Any idea were Ash and Misty could have went?

Brock: .... *irritated expression*

Clemont: Is something the matter?

Brock: *changing his expression* Oh, nothing's wrong!

Clemont: Are you sure?

Brock: Well it's just that...

Brock explained what possibly might be going on. He has a feeling Misty May still be in love with Ash, but Ash doesn't feel the same way as them traveling happened a long time ago, making Misty jealous of Serena.