Palermo

So now Ash was finding himself tearing up knowing the limited time they had left. But he remembered that he is Ash and he is always positive so he rubbed away his tears and tries putting on a positive face and tried telling Serena everything was gonna be fine.

Serena: I really loved traveling with you guys and I wanted to also get a chance to thank you too for the invite for me to travel along with you.

Ash: *remembering and scratching his nose* Your welcome. To tell the truth it was the first time I asked someone to travel with me. I'm happy you came along Serena. You seriously helped me so much in my journey. I'm happy for you too that you found a dream and is committed to it! I know you'll do awesome!

Serena: *speechless*

Ash: Don't worry Serena, when we succeed I know we will see each other around!

Serena: *wiping away tears* ok I guess your right.

Ash: C'mon lets head on out before we keep them waiting too long. * gives her a hand*

Serena: * blushing*

Both are holding hands. Serena takes it the romantic way while Ash thinks of it as a friendly way but feels a strange feeling as well.

Meanwhile Clemont Bonnie and the Pokemon were only at the front of the exit for Laverre City still waiting for them.

Bonnie: What if they are kissing! They're taking too long!

Clemont: Bonnie no. It will take a very long time for that to happen... About a.... Extremely long time...

Bonnie: then let's go home then if they'll take forever.

Clemont: Not in that way.... *sigh* they are coming but for them to start feeling love for each other will take a while. Especially with Ash being very oblivious and Serena being very timid, it's going to be a while.

Bonnie: Look! Here they come now!

Ash was surprised to already see everyone so soon with 3 hours to spare. They all exchanged apologies and headed back to the Pokemon Center to get ready for Ash's departure of Kalos, with dinner of course. After they ate, a strange old lady appeared and seemed very pleased to see Serena.

??? : Hi there! Is your name Serena?

Serena: Yes.... How did you know? Who are you?

???: Allow me to introduce myself I'm Palermo a Retired Kalos queen. I've seen your performances and you not only are good but you are a very extraordinary character! I need to explain something to you. I'm sorry that this is very sudden but can Serena please come with me to my limo to my mansion at Anistar City?

Everyone: ....

Before Ash was about to say they were heading to the airport, Serena spoke up and said

Serena: Actually we were all traveling together and going seperate ways, but a little time longer would be nice right? Can my friends come too please?

Palermo: But of course! We need to head to my house though right away! Please hop in the limo! My servant has beverages and the massage seats ready in the car. Let's go please now.

Serena: Ash, do you have to go today?

Ash: uh.. Hmm... Well... I guess not... I little more time in Kalos couldn't hurt could it? In the limo we go!

Everyone: Right!

Everyone enjoyed te luxury of the car ride. If they thought this was heaven, the house was like a castle where you could get lost in! But then it was time for Palermo to explain her reasoning to Serena.