CHAPTER 2: REUNION

The next couple of weeks were very much normal for the Weasley household.

Y/N would explore the village nearly the house. Him and Percy would get into fights.

Harry and Ginny would spend time together. Explosions would come from Fred and George's room. Just a typical day at the Weasley household.

One day Y/N, Harry, Ron, Fred, and George were outside degnoming the garden when Fred said, "Alright gents, how about a bet?"

"What bet?" Harry asked, "The one who performs the most impressive through gets a box of berthy's box every flavor bean from the losers. As you know, these beans are currently for the students at Hogwarts, so you can use them to buy items from other students."

"I'm in." Y/N said "Sounds like fun." George said. "Sure." Ron said. "Yeah, why not." Harry said All five agreed and the bet was on.

Fred grabbed one of them by the ankles and spun him until he eventually let go, sending it into a pile of straw.

Ron did the same thing as Fred and hit a scarecrow. George hit the haystack Fred's gnome hit. Harry hit the scarecrow Ron's hit.

Y/N grabbed one and used the  technique that the others did. The gnome flew past the haystack and the scarecrow, gliding across the ground at incredible speed.

It eventually hit a wall of vegetation and began blowing chunks from flying through the air so fast, to the point of dry heaving.

"I should have known better than to make a bet involving physical ability." Fred said The others agreed. "I believe I win." Y/N said. "Shut up Y/N." Harry said.

The boys returned to the house and Harry went upstairs to get a shower while Ron gave Y/N a box of berthy's box every flavor bean.

Molly saw this and asked, "Ron, what made you do that?" "Fred set up a bet for the winner to get a box of berthy's box every flavor bean from all of the losers and Y/N won."

Molly looked at the others and all of them nodded in agreement. "What was the bet?" Molly asked "The most impressive gnome thrown." Said Fred. "I'll be the judge of that, now tell me about the throws."

After all five described their respective throw. "I almost feel bad for the gnome Y/N threw, but I do agree with the boys, Y/N is owed three more boxes, and they better be full." Molly said.

"I got mine yesterday and I haven't even opened it, I was saving it for Hogwarts." Ron said, "George and I were going to get ours from Diagon Alley after we got our Hogwarts letters." Said Fred. George nodded in agreement.

Harry came down with a box of berthy's box every flavor bean and tossed it to Y/N. "Ron and I got ours yesterday and we were saving them for Hogwarts." said Harry.

"Well now that's settled, let's eat." said Y/N. In the back of his mind, Hermione snickered, knowing Y/N would win with no problem.

Ginny came down and asked, "That wasn't the box of berthy's box every flavor bean I gave you, is it, Harry?" Harry shook his head no. "It was the one I got yesterday, I'm not going to wager the one you got me for my birthday." He said.

Ginny smiled and sat next to him. Harry knew better than to upset Ginny.

Arthur came in and said, "Morning Weasleys and Potters." Everyone returned the greeting and he said, "How are things today?" "We did some degnoming and made a bet out of it." said Fred.

"What was the bet?" Percy asked. "The most impressive gnome throw gets a box of berthy's box every flavor bean from the losers." George said.

"Really, who won?" asked Arthur. Y/N raised his hand "No surprise there, I don't have to remind anyone of his strength." Percy said. Y/N smirked and continued to eat.