~Chapter 4~

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡

Saturday passed by really quick. You went to your dance practice on 7 am in the morning and then it ends on 10 am. 2 hours for practice with all the teammates and another hours teaching your kouhais syncing the dance.

"Thank you so much (Y/N)-senpai for helping us today. It really helps!" Hana said bowing while the other kouhais also bowed.

"You're so welcome, you guys done a great job! But you guys don't have to be so polite hehe." You chuckled, scratching your head with your face blushing a little.

The kouhais laughed at your cuteness and went to prepare themselves up as they one by one went out of the dance class and headed back home.

You were the last one to exit the club room since you're a senpai and Gaito asked you to lock the door. She trusted you more than the kouhais.

You closed the lights and locked the door. Check it twice before going off to your apartment. When you reached the school gates, you saw the twins standing at the school gates, chatting with each other. Your mind started to think about the incident that happened yesterday morning.

'I better stay away from them-' Your thoughts were interrupted by Atsumu calling your name.

"(L/N)!" He waved, same as Osamu. You sighed and hesitated before skipping your way to them.

"Oya? Are you guys waiting for me or something?" You joked. You don't want to be rude by ignoring them so you'll try to ignore them next time.

"Of course not, we just finished our practice." Atsumu said.

"What are yer doing here at..." Osamu asked as he glanced at his watch. "10:27?"

You're about to answer him but you felt someone staring at your way, so you looked around and saw... nothing. But your mind thought about someone taking pictures again, with you and the twins.

"(L/N)?" The twins both said at the same time and that made you jolted to face them.

"Ah... Uh... I u-uhm also just f-finished my practice with my k-kouhais..." You said nervously, rubbing your arm.

You really don't want to continue the conversation because you're afraid that there's a person taking pictures of you and the twins talking and getting close to each other even though they told you to stay away from them.

"Is something wron-" Atsumu started saying but you interrupted him.

"I'm sorry I have to go now, sayonara~ [さようなら - Goodbye]" You bid goodbye before sprinting your way to your apartment.

The twins however, just stood there, stunned. Why? Because they thought they scared you or something.

"Umm... The hell?" Atsumu cluelessly said as he and Osamu looked at the disappearing figure.

"Is she okay?" Osamu asked and Atsumu just shrugged.

"Oi. What are ya guys looking at?" Suna, out of nowhere popped out, making the twins jump and scream. "Chill! It's just me!"

The twins took a step back but sighed in relief when they saw it was their buddy, Suna Rintarō. Atsumu then hit Suna on the back of his head.

"Ya shouldn't have popped out like that!" Atsumu scolded.

Suna snickered before apologizing to them. "Sorry, anyways what are yer guys starin' at?"

Both the twins looked at each other, like they were doing the twins telepathy or something. Then they looked at the direction of your retreating figure from before.