~Chapter 38~

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡

♡ Semi's Ending ♡

You went back to Miyagi after the graduation for your senpai, Kita, Aran, Akagi, Omimi and Tanmaki. The reason why you want to go back to Miyagi is because you want to celebrate your Karasuno's third-year friends along with Shiratorizawa's third-year friends graduation.

"Congratulations on your graduation, Daichi-san, Sugawara-san, Asahi-san and Kiyoko-san." You hugged the four of them one by one, giving encouraging words as well.

"Thank you, (Y/N). Do your best for your third-year too." Daichi said.

"Make sure to keep an eye out for your team, even though you're not their manager." Sugawara closed-eye smiled at you.

"If you need help with anything, you can count on me." Kiyoko smiles brightly as she says it.

"Count on me too." Asahi said lastly.

"Thank you, good luck on your college year." You said as you bid them goodbye before heading your way to Shiratorizawa Academy.

When you arrived there, the security guard was kind enough to let you in, because parents and relatives are allowed in too. It's not long for you to spot the third-years since they're popular and they have a lot of students surrounding them, the rest of the volleyball teammates surrounding them too.

You managed to squeeze your way out of the cramped paths and went to the whole volleyball team. "Congrats on getting graduation, senpais~" You chimed.

They all turned to the voice, few of them eyes widening, including Semi. Goshiki went to you first, then Tendou, then the rest of the team. The third-year thanked you for congratulating them.

"Wow (Y/N), I didn't expect you to come all the way here." Semi said as he walked closer to you.

You gave him a warm smile that warms his heart in an instant. "I just wanna see you guys again." The team almost teared up, yes, including the cold one. "Also, Semi, there's something that I wanna talk about with you."

The team excused themselves along with the others that surrounded them before. They have a feeling that you might confess your love to him so they choose not to listen nor bother. Right now, it's only left you and Semi with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"So, what is it?" Semi spoked.

You took a deep breath before confessing. "I-I like you too, Semi!" You exclaimed with your eyes shut.

Semi widened his eyes and tried to think about what you just said was true.

"And I'm sorry for making you wait for my answer. I'm sorry for not visiting you often. I'm sorry for not being good enough for you. I'm sorry-"