~Chapter 6~

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡

Tuesday came, but it was different.

"Everyone, meet your new classmate. (In Japanese accent) Crowley, you may come in (In English accent)."
Mrs. Yamani said.

Apparently, there's a new student transfer to the school. Surprise surprise~ it was a boy. But his name looks like a foreigner.

The boy walked in and went beside the teacher, then he faced us and bowed.

"My name is Crowley Eusford, nice to meet you all and please take care of me, thank you

"My name is Crowley Eusford, nice to meet you all and please take care of me, thank you." He said in English accent, so you assumed he was a foreigner.

"Apparently, he's not anywhere from Japan, so he's a foreigner. He can speak a bit Japanese but I hope you can cooperate with him and teach him." Mrs. Yamani explained.

The student starts to whisper at each other about who knows what while you just sat there with your head resting on your hands. You have no desk mate, but you didn't complain about it because it's fun to be able to sit alone.

You'd sit alone for almost your entire year in middle school so it wouldn't be a problem if you sat by yourself again. When you're a first year student, you studied at Karasuno High.

Your desk mate ends up with Nishinoya, your front is Tanaka and your back is Ennoshita. To be honest, they are fun to talk to, that's why they became your bestie.

But after the incident about your parents, you're happy that they all (the Karasuno's volleyball team) understands why you need to move away, so they let you go.

When you think of them, you realise how much you'd miss them. Even though you did contact each other multiple times and you know that you wanted to meet them so badly. Your thoughts were interrupted by the teacher asking where Crowley should sit.

"All right Crowley, there's a lot of empty seats around so pick one for yourselves to sit at." Mrs. Yamani said as Crowley looked around the classroom.

You wished he wouldn't choose to sit besides you since you're comfortable with sitting by yourself, alone. There's an empty seat at the middle lane end, an empty seat beside you and lastly an empty seat that is on the left side near the door.

Crowley and you make eye contact before Crowley broke it and glance at the empty seat beside you. Guess your luck is not on your side today because he decided to sit beside you.

The teacher agreed and told him that he can sit there because the teacher knows that you're good in English so it would be easy for you to get along with him. You mentally face palmed yourself.

"Konnichiwa [Hello] (he said in a weird way since he's a foreigner, so the sound would be a bit off), you can call me Crowley, nice to meet you." He said, as soon as he approached your desk, still standing and bowing.