~Chapter 36~

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡

♡ Atsumu's Ending ♡

You accepted Atsumu's feelings during the third year and at nationals, where he and his teammates successfully got revenge on Karasuno High (Sorry, spoiler alert: This is true in manga).

They'd won against them and they placed third in the nationals. (This is not really true, I put it as my story.)

Atsumu was really happy, but he's more happy that you told him you liked him back. He hugged you and spun you around like a happy boy he is.

"YES! (Y/N) LIKES ME BACK!" He exclaimed loudly which of course caught the attention of his team.

The teammates saw their captain hugging dearly on his soon-to-be-his-girlfriend, you.

You chuckled at Atsumu's behavior before kissing his forehead to make him stop and demanding him to put you down. Once he puts you down, you immediately get pulled in for a kiss by Atsumu, receiving a "Eww get a room you two!" from his teammates.

The two of you laugh after pulling away from the kiss. He called off his teammates, telling them to get ready with their stuff and hopped on the bus to head back to school.

Atsumu gently held your hand and looked at you with a smirk-smile. "You're going to sit with me." He said before guiding you with him.

You chuckled as you recalled his gloomy face at the time when we arrived at nationals because during the bus ride, you're sitting beside Osamu. Of course, jealousy got to him.

Boarding the bus, the two of you were the last. Atsumu stuck out his tongue on Osamu, saying that you're his now and he told Osamu not to steal you away from him.

You can tell that Osamu tried his best to hold in his anger, which is why you stop Atsumu for angering his twin or else they would start a fuss.

Maybe it was a bad idea to confess back his feelings at this time, but oh well, things gotta be done.

Previously, after the night (in chapter 28) Atsumu kissed you, you couldn't stop thinking about him. Whenever he met you at school, you would try to avoid his eyes because you're too shy around him after what happened that night.

Atsumu thought that you were uncomfortable around him, so he too started avoiding you. But that's not what you really want. You felt the frustration build in you when Atsumu avoided you, which is why you couldn't handle anymore but to confess that you love him back.

It was both a bad idea and a good idea.

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡

♡ Special Chapter For The Two Of You ♡

{𝖡𝗂𝗀 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉}