~Chapter 34~

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡

The confession that had happened passed by, it's already been a few days.

That night when Suna confessed to you, you told him the same thing as you told the twins, waiting for your answer.

School's already started back again since yesterday and you didn't distance yourself from the volleyball team anymore which they were relieved about that you're back with them.

Aoi's situation didn't stop after her suspension, but like the volleyball team promised, they will protect you, no matter what.

Another happy moment was that Crowley had finally accepted Sakura's feelings (Whoever is in love with this man, feel free to be in Sakura's position 😄). He confessed back to her during the date they went together at the amusement park, thankfully you weren't there for third wheeling.

You found out about it when they held each other's hands as they walked to your locker spot. You were on cloud nine when they confirmed to you that they're officially in a relationship. But that also sulked you because they might do PDA (Public Displays of Affection) around and in front of you.

Tanmaki and Ana also had made it out and became a senpai and kouhai relationship. (Tanmaki is a third year student while Ana is a first year student, if you guys forgot.) The two couples would constantly tell their stories about each other, mainly about love.

Besides that, the four of them would secretly come to you for advice, wanting to make the relationship happy and work out for years. Of course, you happily agreed.

The third years on the volleyball team, especially Kita and Aran, they were the advisor for you. Whenever you're having trouble with the decision or your life, they were the ones there for you. Sometimes when the twins and Suna would fight for you, they were the one to stop it because they know so well that you don't like fuss.

But sadly, the third years would graduate soon. During nationals, they lost instantly on the first day as they played with Karasuno High. You were there for them, and for the Karasuno team as well. Even though Karasuno was your school rival, you're still supporting them.

But, you never knew those Karasuno's crows had improved a lot. The time when Inarizaki and Karasuno had practice matches together, Karasuno only won one set. And now, here they are, winning two sets. Winning against the top powerhouse school and the top best players, the Miya Twins.

Honestly, you were so proud of the Karasuno's volleyball team. Which is why you wanted to meet them after they've rested up. They were so happy to see you there and the fact that you complimented them with big words. They almost teared up.

The next thing, about Semi. He had confessed his love to you as well.

That confession happened when he had come to visit you and you thought it would be a great idea to show him around, just like how he showed you around during the time in Miyagi.

There's one time when you're walking right beside him, he holds your hand, out of nowhere. And that one time, was the time he had kissed you after his confession. The timing was lovely, because it was a romantic, cozy night.

There are now four people that you know as friends, having a love interest for you. Semi, Atsumu, Osamu and lastly, Suna. You have to choose one out of them.

It is hard, very hard. More difficult than doing math or working on a university assignment.

You are wondering....

What will happen...

If you choose him.

- - -

Hey everyone~ The next few chapters will be the endings for your choice of love. Which means that this book will finally come to an end 😢. But don't you worry because more new books will come out in the future ٩(ˊˋ)و . I'll publish it but not instantly.

664 words...

Choose wisely for your loved one 😉.

💕Thank you for reading~💕

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡