Chapter 8 - Home

Angry Pomeranians POV

. - . -. - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

" I thought that if I acted like it didn't matter
then it wouldn't. "

. - . -. - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

The four of us silently walked through the halls of the famous UA high school, But it was different from normal, Nobody was in the halls. Why you may ask? Well, that's because we're REALLY FUCKING LATE!

"Oh, Mr. Aizawa is going to murder us!" Izuku complained and we all nodded in agreement. We started walking faster

"If I die tell Eri she can have my Nintendo switch..." Denki said and we laughed in unison and then got to Class 1A, our class.

We looked at each other and then eventually all eyes were on me, I rolled my eyes and sighed knocking on the door three times.

We waited and then a minute later Aizawa sensei was standing staring at us. He sighed and then closed the door and stood outside with us.

"Mind explaining why you're late?" He said with his arms crossed, I heard the other three gulp.

"We woke up late," I said, Completely lying but I learned at a young age how to not show it. He sighed and opened the door, Urging us to walk in which we did, and quickly took our seats.

Timeskip

When the bell went for lunch we all got our stuff together and the other three came to my desk and started talking.

"Phew! I thought Aizawa Sensei was gonna murder us.."

"You four, stay behind." Speak of the devil.

"yep, this time we die," Kaminari whispered and I shoved him before walking up to the teacher and sitting on the desk in front of him while midoriya sat on the same table as me and then Kirishima and Kaminari on another.

"Explain to me why the hell you guys are late and why Kaminari is limping." shit. We didn't really think he'd notice but he must be more analytic than we thought. I looked at Denki and saw him starting to spark so I nudged him with my leg and he groaned but stopped sparking.

"It's nothing, old man." He glared at me and I gulped. "Denki fell on the way here, He's fine just a sore ankle." He hummed.

"Very well. You know you can tell us anything, right?" We all nodded and grabbed our bags, heading off to lunch.

"Took you long enough!" Mina yelled as we entered the room and we sat down beside her and Jiro. "What did Sensei want?"

"None of your business raccoon eyes! tsk." Mina rolled her eyes and went back to eating her sushi.

. - . -. - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

"Don't trust people kid."

"Why daddy?"

"Because they'll always betray you, no matter
what."

. - . -. - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

The end of the school day came quicker than I would like to admit, But it really doesn't matter since we're not going home for a while. We're planning on just sitting at a dark for a while or on a roof doing what we do best.

"Earth to Bakugo!" Eijiro said as he signed it in front of me, I looked up at him.

"What shitty hair?" Eijiro pointed over to the door where Deku and Denki were waiting, I scoffed and grabbed my bag joining them along with Eijiro.

"You got the stuff?" I asked Denki and he nodded, About to take something out of his pocket but I shoved it back in. "You'll get us caught, idiot." 

"oh sorry!" He whispered back to me and we walked out of the school, Unaware that a group of heroes had heard the whole exchange.

. - . -. - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

A/N

I know im so sorry this is so short,
I really apologize.... im sorry!

BUT HOLY DUCK- 

5K READS!?

WHA-

Thank you! so so so much!

Legit when I noticed I just screamed at my boyfriend-

eh eh- anyway!

I HAVE A NEW OBSESSION!

Marvel!

(Natasha is so hot tho- like me and my boyfriend just... simps. we are nat simps.)

But I will continue with this book since
I've not finished all the movies and im not really
sure how to write those characters.

Also so sorry I've not been updating! School is
a dick and im having an identity crisis-
But I'll try to continue to update.

Also! I made a discord
server for anyone interested in joining, there are a few people-
but it's very fun and a good
community where there are events! c;
(Link in the comments)

Feel free to join and communicate with others! c;

And I, Nix, Will see you next time!

Goodbyeee!