☕︎︎ Chapter 2 - Work ☕︎︎

Izuku Midoriya's POV

I woke up to the sound of Kachan exploding something and some screaming, I fell out of my bed and saw Kachan chasing Eijiro around the room while setting off small explosions.

"COME THE FUCK BACK HERE YOU ASS!" Katsuki was yelling, I heard a few little giggles from beside me and realized a few of the younger orphans were in our room. There was one on my bed, Her name is Eri. Denki was currently reading to Kota.

Eri and Kota are best friends, Kota has a family but social services took him away from his aunt after an incident where he got seriously injured so now he's looking for a new home. Honestly, I just wish I could get homed with the two cuties. Then we have Eri, She was put in here after heroes raided the Yukaza she lived at and was taken into the system. Eri has PTSD as she was experimented on to make quirk removing bullets, Very nasty things.

I boop Eri's nose and she giggled while showing me a drawing she has done, It was of a green unicorn

"It's you as a unicorn!" She said excitedly, I patted her head.

"It looks just like me, Thank you Eri!" I said happily as I grabbed some blue-tac and put it on the wall beside a few other drawings. "Do you know why Kachan is chasing Eiji?"

"Eiji threw a lamp at Kachan and told him to lighten up, He didn't like it." She said while trying to compress giggles.

"W-What does this word mean Den-Den?" I heard Kota ask Denki.

"Well, that says... Uh... IZU!" He yelled as he threw me a book. "What does the word mean?"

"Where you idiot?" I said smiling.

"Under the picture!" Kota replied sassily.

"Well alright, Mr sassy!" I read the word, It's a quirk! "Well, this is a quirk, Its pronounced Pie-Ro-Kin-e-sis."

"Pyrokinesis!" Kota exclaimed. "What does it mean?"

"Pyrokinesis is the ability to create and control fire." He made an 'Oo' sound and I tossed the book back at Denki which accidentally hit him in the face. Keyword being 'Accidentally'