★ Chapter 3 - First day at UA ★

Bakugou's POV (I may mess this up, So sorry!)

Bakugou's POV
(I may mess this up, So sorry!)

There we are, Standing in front of class 1-A's massive door. I honestly can't believe we got in, even after what All Might said to us all. Another thing is, He was the one who was on the projection and will be working at UA. Lucky us...

Everyone was hesitant about walking in so I did what I thought was best. Kick the door open and then walk in with them behind me. We all got seats together since it was easier for us.

I put my feet on the desk and then this blue-haired dude started blabbering on about how disrespectful it is.

"What middle school did you go to?" I asked.

"Somei."

"What, Did they put a stick up your ass?" I said, Denki and Eijiro burst out laughing while Izuku tried to hold it in.

"We must've got off on the wrong start. I am Tenya Iida from the Iida family." He introduced.

"And I don't give a fuck. The teachers waiting on you dipshits to quiet down." I said as everyone turned to the door to see a yellow caterpillar. How did I know he was there? Well, As im partially deaf I learnt how to tell when someone is around and I noticed that there was instead 18 people instead of 17

Everyone ended up sitting down and the caterpillar introduced himself as 'Shota Aizawa' although Izuku informed me that his hero name is Eraserhead.

"Welcome to UA or whatever, Since principal nezu is insisting on this you each have to introduce yourself..." Aizawa sensei said.

"Im Yuga Aoyama, This uniform isn't very sparkly..."

"Mashiro Oijiro"

"Mina Ashido!"

"Im Denki Kaminari!"

"Kyoka Jiro.." She gives me major My chemical romance vibes.

"Katsuki Bakugo," I said before I scoffed.

"Tsuyu Asui, But just call me Tsu."

"Eijiro Kirishima!"

"Hanta Sero."

"Im Izuku Midoriya!"

"I am Tenya Iida from the Iida family!"

"Fumikage Tokoyami."

"Minoru Mineta," The boy said with a lisp, I can already tell im going to hate him.

"Ochaco Uraraka!"

"Shoto Todoroki"

"Im Momo Yaoyorozu"

"Hitoshi Shinso.."

"As you can see we had to cut down on how many people were in the hero classes because of reasons that don't concern you. Change into these and then go out to the field." Me, Izuku, Denki, and Eijiro waited until everyone got up and left before we even made a move to get ready but the teacher stopped us before we left.

"Midoriya, As your quirkless just do your best as the test is a quirk one. Also Bakugo, I was informed you're deaf. Correct?" I nodded. "Well, If you ever need help with note-taking just let me know," I grumbled before going to leave. "Kirishima, Is it correct that you are trans?" He said, but just whispering the trans part.

"I-it is sir!" He said.

"If you'd like you can change in the bathrooms. Your dismissed." He said as he threw us the gym uniforms and then we left.

"He's scary!" Denki announced, we all agreed and then walked to where we would change which for me, Denki and Izuku was the changing rooms but for Eijiro he went to the bathroom.

While we were all changing, I dropped my shirt so I turned around to get it and when I stood up I noticed all the other boy's eyes were on each of our scars.

"Take a picture, It'll last longer dipshits," I said as I put on my white long-sleeved shirt under my gym uniform and then walked out with my friends following me.

"Do people not learn its rude to stare?" Izuku mumbled as he looks like he might burst into tears. I sigh.

"Apparently not," I said and Eijiro came up to us and saw that Denki and Izuku looked gloom.

"What happened?" He asked and I explained what happened. "How dare they! That's so unmanly."

We all headed towards the field we were meant to meet up at and saw that some of the male students were whispering when we came over. I scoffed and then walked over to where there was a free space with the other extras following me.

We just stand and listen to the teacher blabbering on about what this test was going to be about. I just stared off into nothingness as Izuku nudged me and I looked at the teacher.

"Bakugo, You ranked first in the entrance exams. Come up here and use your quirk to throw this ball." (hehe, balls-)

I grumbled and grabbed it from him before throwing it off with an explosion, yelling 'DIE'. The teacher showed the class my score and it was pretty high.

After that there were a few more tests everyone had to do, The teacher informed us that the person in the last place would be expelled which is kinda harsh.

The scores finish up as the following;

1st - Katsuki Bakugo

2nd - Eijiro Kirishima

3rd - Denki Kaminari

4th - Izuku Midoriya

5th - Momo Yaoyozuro

6th - Shoto Todoroki

7th - Tenya Iida

8th - Fumikage Tokoyami

9th - Mashirao Ojiro

10th - Mina Ashido

11th - Ochaco Uraraka

12th - Tsuyu Asui

13th - Yuga Aoyama

14th - Hanta Sero 

15th - Hitoshi Shinso

16th - Kyoka Jiro

17th - Minoru Mineta

"Mineta, You're expelled."

"YES!" 

"NO!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N

Hello, my wonderful friends!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -