✦ Chapter 7 - The Talk ✦

Izuku Midoriya's POV

We sat in Miss Sakuras office, All four of us on the sofas while she sat at her desk with the heroes opposite her. I looked at the others and they were all fiddling, even Kachan.

"So what do you need to discuss with me?" She asked the heroes and Eraserhead sighed as Present Mic looked at us.

"Im not sure if your aware, But we had to do wrist checks at school today and we discovered some... things." Eraserhead said and Miss Sakura nodded and smiled.

"I do know. Kirishima just got out of hospital before he went to UA as he tried to commit thanks to All Might. Of course, He was saved and the four of them have been going to therapy for years since they came here."

"What do you mean thanks to All Might?" It was Present Mic's turn to talk.

"That... hero told the four of them some horrid things. If you want details i could give you them but it'd have to be okay with the four of them." They all turned to look at us and we all nodded, signalling it was okay.

"Well, They were all in Middle school at the time, Aldera to be exact. Kirishima, Midoriya and Kaminari were all bullied but Bakugou wasn't. Of course, Bakugou always stopped the bullying when he could. One day they were walking home and were attacked by a villain, You might of heard of the sludge villain attack but their names were never revealed as they're minors. They ended up taking down the villain and then All Might came and took the villain but before they left they each asked a question..." Miss Sakura said and then they all looked towards us.

"I asked if i could become a hero with no quirk..." I said quietly.

"Could i be a hero if i was deaf." Katsuki scoffed.

"I asked if i could become a hero when i was trans..."

"And i asked if i could become a hero with Autism and a quirk that hurts me..."

"And how did he reply?" Eraserhead asked and i teared up.

" 'No, None of you can be heroes' " I quoted and Eraserhead looked ready to kill someone. "He said i'd just get in the way."

"He said i'd not be able to hear peoples calls for help and it'd be my fault if someone died."

"He said i'd get in the way and that he doesn't think trans people should even have rights..."

"He said I'd kill an innocent person."

"That asshole." Eraserhead said as he balled up his fists. "Hizashi can i kill him?" He whispered but i heard and giggled.

"We'll have to ask Nezu." He replied and then smiled at us. "Dont listen to him, You all are in UA and i bet you'll become the best heroes!"

"T-Thank you!" I stuttered out, Giving him a bright smile. Kachan scoffed but was obviously holding back a smirk.

"We better be off, Be safe alright? Also, Here." Eraserhead gave us each a small business card looking thing that had two numbers on them. "Thats our personal numbers, Call them if you ever need us."

"Thank you sir!" Kirishima said and he nodded.

Eraserheads POV

Im angry, Angry beyond words. I just wanna crush all mights head in between my two hands. How dare he say that to MY problem children!? Now i understand why all might has a grudge against the four of them and tried to get them expelled which Nezu refused to do as they are of course good students.

I will make sure my problem child get a good home and family, even if its the last thing i do.

Why hello!

Im so sorry I haven't been posting,
Life has been tough and very busy!

But...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!

I can't believe I actually got that many but ty so much.

Because of this, I will be getting TWO extra xmas presents,

One because this got 1k reads and the second because my other
book reached 1.2k. I'll probably end up getting a cosplay.

Also...

This is me coming out i guess?

I now go by They/Them pronouns, My name is still

the name (Either Pluto or Kai).

Please respect this, If you don't then you know where

the exit is.

Dont forget, Your loved, Your wanted and most of all

You are worthy.

- You're local gremlin.