★ Chapter 6 - They know ★

Aizawa Sensei's POV

Aizawa Sensei's POV

Im still shocked by what we found out today, two of my students currently self harm and the other two have in the past? I didn't even think one of my students would self-harm. My phone buzzed and i took it out my pocket.

PewPew (Snipe)
Ashido and Jiro's houses were fine and they are both clean.
16.00

AllMightyMan (All Might)
Same with Young Aoyama and Young Oijro
16.02

SpongebobSquareface (Cementos)
 Asui's house was fine but Sero's parents were overly strict, though I don't think we need to worry.
16.03

DoubleMe (Ectoplasm)
Iida's family were lovely aswell as Tokoyami's. I was quite surprised to see that none of his parents had bird features.
16.05

BobTheBuilder (Power Loader)
Mineta's house was fine, Endeavour has been arrested for abuse against Shoto Todoroki.
16.10

PewPew (Snipe)
Wow really?
16.11

BobTheBuilder (Power Loader)
Yeah, Hes going to be staying with his older siblings for now.
16.13

BloodBoi (Vlad King)
Shinso's mother has been arrested for child neglect and he is now staying with his father who is nice.
16.15

AllMightyMan (All Might)
Poor kids.
16.17

BloodBoi (Vlad King)
The girls houses were fine, I did learn that Uraraka has an eating disorder though.
16.20

AllMightyMan (All Might)
What about you Eraser? Mic?
16.20

Insomniac (Eraserhead)
Not good at all. Bakugo and Kaminari have self harm scars and also admitted they have multiple mental disorders which i will explain later. Midoriya had cuts that were deep but Kirishima's arms were just cuts. We are on our way to their houses now.
16.30

BloodBoi (Vlad King)
Good luck.
16.32

Insomniac (Eraserhead) has logged off

I sighed and looked around to see where we were, We seemed to be on a street walking towards an alleyway.

"I hope you don't mind but we have to roof hop this part..." Midoriya said, Fiddling with his thumbs.

"Why?" Hizashi asked.

"Its dangerous in the alleys, We've been attack many times trying to get 'home' " Kaminari said, Puting quotation marks over the word 'home'.

We agreed and then the teens ran through a alleyway which had a dead and jamp up, managing to grab onto the edge of the roof which wasn't that high and pulled themselves up and we followed suit.