☢ Chapter 5 - Wrist checks. ☢

Katsuki Bakugo's POV

I looked at the teachers dead in the eyes and then looked at the other three to see them panicking. I scoffed and hugged Eijiro who looked close to a panic attack and patted his back comfortingly.

"Theres no judgement here okay?" Mic sensei said comfortingly and the three nodded but still looked as if they were panicking. I sighed.

"I'll go first." I said as i pulled up my sleeves to reveal scars from when i used to self harm and the teachers looked at them.

"You can roll your sleeves down now." Aizawa sensei said and i nodded, Pulling them down and laying my head back. "When was the last time you cut if i can ask?"

"Last month." I said sharply and then stared at the ceiling again.

"Have you been diagnosed with any mental disorders we arent aware of?"

"General anxiety disorder and anger issues."

"Alright, Whos next?" Mic sensei said and he wrote something down on a notebook.

"I'll go next i guess..."

Denki Kaminari's POV

I said I'll go next since i saw how sad Izuku and Eijiro looked so i pulled up both my sleeves, revealing how skinny my wrists are and some scars.

"Are these scars from self harm?" Mic sensei asked and i nodded. "How long have you been clean?"

"Two months."

"And are you diagnosed with any mental disorders?" I nodded and looked at the floor.

"Autism, ADHD and Anorexia." I whispered the last part so that they couldn't hear.

"And what was that last one?" Aizawa sensei asked and i started to cry as Izuku pulled me into a hug.

"Anorexia you dipshit!" Katsuki yelled, Obviously angered.

"Alright, Sorry for making you upset Kaminari." Aizawa said as he stood up and got a glass of water for me and i smiled at him, taking the water and drinking it.