✿ Chapter 4 - Mental Health ✿

Denki Kaminari's POV

It's been about a week since the start of school, So far there's already been a villain attack! Kinda crazy, We were at the USJ facility and these people called 'The League of villains' attacked us. It was kinda eventful but in the end, nobody got hurt apart from Aizawa Sensei who recovered and is perfectly fine now apart from a small scar.

"Alright, listen up." Aizawa sensei said from the front of the class and we all stopped talking to pay attention. "As its mental health awareness month, we're going to be talking about mental disorders as well as doing wrist checks and home checks. Understood?" I looked at the other three to see them all exchanging worried glances. "You four, Is this understood?!" He yelled, we nodded and then turned our faces to anyway but our teacher. Suddenly this table becomes really interesting, It looks like someones drawn on it, wait that was probably me.

 Suddenly this table becomes really interesting, It looks like someones drawn on it, wait that was probably me

Aizawa Sensei's POV

As I told the class about the mental health awareness month the four problem children exchanged glances of what I could tell was fear and panic.

"You four, Do you understand?!" I yelled a bit and noticed they all flinched at the tone of my voice and then nodded, looking anyway apart from me.

'Maybe they have something to hide, Could they have mental illnesses? No, It would say in their files wouldn't it?' I thought to myself before getting chalk and writing ' Depression ' on the board.

"Today we will learn about Depression. Does anyone know what depression is?" I asked and a few hands went up, I decided not to pick on one of the hands and picked on Kaminari. "Kaminari, What is Depression?" I asked him and his head shot up, im not really expecting him to know.

"Depression is a mental disorder which causes persistent sadness and loss of interest." He said lazily.

"Correct. Does anyone know the symptoms of depression?" I noticed Kaminari looked at Midoriya and the problem child sighed and put his hand up. I pointed to him.

"The symptoms of depression can be continuous low mood or sadness, feeling hopeless and helpless, having low self-esteem, feeling irritable and intolerant of others, having no motivation or interest in things, finding it difficult to make decisions, not getting any enjoyment out of life, feeling anxious or worried, having suicidal thoughts or thoughts of harming yourself. That's only a few of them." He muttered on, I looked at him and just stared at him as he lowered his head and I sighed.

"Well since it's the last class of the day we will do wrist checks privately and then teachers will be doing house checks. Understood?" I said and there was a chorus's of 'Yes' 'Understood'

"Sir! How will all the teachers do house checks?!" Iida yelled out, I sighed.

"Good question. There will be one teacher to every pair, well mostly anyway. The pairs will be who lives closest together. Understood?" I got a lot of heads nodding but I noticed Kaminari and Kirishima looked like they were going to cry but I just decided not to call them out on it. 

"All Might will be going with Aoyama and Oijro, Snipe with Ashido and Jiro, Cementos with Asui and Sero, Ectoplasm with Iida and Tokoyami, Powerloader with Mineta and Todoroki, Vlad king will go with Shinso, Yaoyorozu, and Ochaco. With me will be Midoriya and Bakugou and then with Present Mic will be Kirishima and Kaminari. Midnight will also either come with me or Present Mic. Understood?" They all replied with yes.

 Understood?" They all replied with yes

Denki Kaminari's POV

I was panicking internally, They can't find out about anything! The orphanage put down the foster parent's houses we were meant to be staying with but they backed out of looking after us, Who knows why.

"Alright, Go with the teacher I called out for your pair and bring your bags." Aizawa sensei said and I looked at Kirishima and started to panic again. We both grabbed our bags and went up to him and we looked at Izuku and Katsuki standing with Mic Sensei. "Is it okay if you four go to the same room for the checks?" Aizawa asked and we nodded, trusting each other.

We were brought to a room where we were told to sit down and they sat opposite us.

"Alright, Let's see your wrists then."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N

Hello! Pluto here!

Im just wanting to let you know that
im so thankful for almost 250 reads! 

Also a quick heads up, Im going to be starting cosplay!

Once I get everything in from the post
I may or may not post a picture of it here and
share my TikTok, It depends though.

Lots of love, Pluto.

Words: 811