Dumbass

Y/N
Monday. Monday means school, I get changed and do my makeup and leave the house. My parents are never really home because of work, I arrive at school and see my 5 best friends waiting for me. Ashley,Anna,Kay,Gabbie and Tate.

Outfit

Hair and makeup

Hair and makeup

Ashley: woooh girl, you look goodY/n: thanks Ash??: hey guys Kay: hey boys, hey ZachyZach: hey baby *they kiss*Jonah: we should go in, see you girls in formTate: okay, bye babeJonah: bye *that's right, we're in the same form all together but not a...

Y/n: thanks Ash
??: hey guys
Kay: hey boys, hey Zachy
Zach: hey baby *they kiss*
Jonah: we should go in, see you girls in form
Tate: okay, bye babe
Jonah: bye *that's right, we're in the same form all together but not all the same classes*
Y/n: I need to go to my locker, I'll see you guys in form
Anna: okay, bye girl
Y/n: bye *I go over to my locker and no one is there, I was just getting what I need for the day and then I felt someone slam my locker shut*
Y/n: what do you want Corbyn?
Corbyn: nothing, slut
Y/n: oh yeah I forgot, you were just making out with one of your girls again
Corbyn: just because I can get someone *slamming my head against the locker*

Corbyn
After I slam Y/n's head against the locker she called me a dumbass so I just slap her across the face.
Corbyn: don't ever talk to my like that again
Y/n: just stay away from me *she went to form and the bell went, I walked in and saw my sister Ashley sat at the back with Y/n and the girls. I sat next to Daniel who was also sat at the back with the boys. Whilst Mr Adams was talking to the class*
Mr A: your late Mr Besson
Corbyn: I was busy
Mr A: don't let it happen again