Chapter 28🖤

The next morning me and Jaden wake up and I say "are you going to go with me to get the stuff to ask Belle to be my maid of honor and the girls to be my bridesmaids". Jaden says. "do you want me to be there" I say "yeah" he says "okay, I will come " I say "okay". We both get up and get ready and dressed. 

We go downstairs and say "bye" to everyone, and go to Target and get the stuff

We go downstairs and say "bye" to everyone, and go to Target and get the stuff. I say "okay, first we need candy", we go to the candy aisle and I get everyone's favorite candy. I get Sam Twix, Belle, Hershey's Addison kitkats, Avani Snickers, Charli Reeses, and Dixie Milky Ways. Then we go and get 6 jars, and I get some sticker rhinestones, and some pretty paper, We go back home

and I make the jars, I write everyones name on the jar, then fill them with the candy, then I cut some pieces of paper and write "will you be my maid of honor" or "will you be a bridesmaid?" then Stick it in the jar, lastly I put some rhinestones around the name. I put them in a box, me and Jaden go downstairs and go to the car and go to Belle and Sams house.

I grab their jars and we knock on the door Sam opens it and says "hey" and hugs me and I say "I have something for you" I hand her the jar and she pulls the paper out and says "what is this" I say "open it and read it". She unfolds it and reads it and says "wait really" I say "Yeah" She says "Yes, yes". 

She hugs me and I laugh. I say "is Belle home" she says "I will go get her" Belle and Sam come in and Belle says "hey" I Say "I have something for you". I hand her the jar and I say "read the paper. She pulls it out and reads it and says "Of course I will". We all talk for a while and then go back home, we get home and Jaden yells "guys", everyone comes into the living room and sits down. 

I say "I have something for the girls" I hand out the jars and they all read it and say "Yes, I can't wait" I say "thank you", and we all hug. Jaden says "I didn't do anything special but Bryce will you be my best man" Bryce Says yeah, of course man", Jaden says "okay, will all of you be my groomsmen, including Noah" they all say "yes" and they all bro hug. We all go out to eat and then come home and hang out for a bit then go to bed.