Chapter 17🖤

The next morning my alarm goes off and wakes me and Jaden up, we get up and get ready. 

We get our bags and Bryce offered to take us to the airport, we get in the car and go to the airport

We get our bags and Bryce offered to take us to the airport, we get in the car and go to the airport. We get there and me and Jaden get our bags and tell Bryce "thank you, bye" Bryce says "no problem, bye guys". We go thru security and everything and get on the plane, we get to Tennessee and we get a rental car and go get lunch. After lunch we head to my moms house, we get almost there and I call her.

Mom: hey

Emma: hey, what are you doing

Mom: oh, nothing just watching tv

Emma: oh okay, just thought I would say hey

Mom: oh, okay

Emma: I will talk to you in a bit

Mom: okay, honey

Emma: bye

Mom: bye

A few minutes later we get to her house and we go and knock on the door, she opens it and says "honey, what are you doing here" she hugs me and I say "we wanted to visit". She says "hey, Jaden" he says "hey" she says "come in" Jaden says "we were going to go to my parents house, do you want to come" my mom says "yeah". We go in and talk for a minute, then go get in the car and go to Jaden's parents house, we knock on the door, Amy opens it and says "Emma, Jaden hey" we both say "hey" and she hugs both of us". 

We all go inside and sit down, Amy says "what are you guys doing here" Jaden says "thought we would visit" John, Jaden's dad says "well, I am glad you did". We talk for a while and then Jaden says "we have something to tell you guys" our parents say "okay" I say "we are engaged" as I hold my hand out. 

My mom says "really" Amy says "that is great" John says "congratulations" me and Jaden say "thank you" and hug all of them. Amy and my mom both take my hand and look at the ring my mom says "it is beautiful" Amy says "it is" I say "I know he did good", we all laugh. Jaden says "thank you" I say "you should have heard the speech he gave me, it was great" Jaden says "well, you know me" I laugh and my mom says "you two are adorable" me and Jaden smile. We all talk for a while then me and Jaden go and take a shower and get dressed. 

Then we all go to dinner, after dinner me and Jaden go to our hotel and we get ready for bed, we get all cuddled up and watch tv, Jaden says "I love you" I say "I love you too", shortly after we both fall asleep