Chapter 16🖤

The next morning me and Jaden wake up and he says "good morning" I say "good morning". He gets up and I still stay in bed, he says "I am going to the bathroom" I say "okay", he goes to the bathroom and comes back and I am still in bed. He says "are you tired" I say "no, just being lazy" he says "ok, well get up" I say "why" in a little voice and he says "cause I want to hang out with everything before we leave" I say "okay, give me five more minutes" he says "okay". 

He sits in the bed and goes on his phone, I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his stomach. After a few minutes he says "okay, times up"I say "no" he says "yes, come on, please" I shake my head no and he says "please", I try to hide my smile and say "nope" he says "I see you smiling". He gets out of my grip and picks me up I say "what are you doing" he says "getting you up", he walks over to the door and puts me down, he starts to open the door to go out and I say "hold on". 

He says "what" I say "carry me" with puppy eyes, he chuckles and picks me up. We go downstairs and sit on the couch, with me in his lap, with everyone else, Bryce says "is she okay" Jaden says "yeah, she is just being lazy" I say "yep, and I want cuddles", Jaden laughs. Anthony says "so what are we doing today" Jaden says "I wanted to do something before we have to leave tomorrow". Josh says "what about we go swimming and then go get dinner" Charli says "okay" Addison says "sounds good", everyone else agrees. We all eat some lunch then go to our rooms and get changed. 

We all go outside and the girls sit in the chairs Avani texted Belle and Samantha so they came over, and the boys get in the pool

We all go outside and the girls sit in the chairs Avani texted Belle and Samantha so they came over, and the boys get in the pool. After a while Jaden comes and picks me up and walks over to the pool and sits on the pool steps with me in his lap. Then we all sit on the chair and dry off and talk for a little while, then we all go in and get ready and dressed for dinner. 

Jaden says "you look good" I say "thank you, you look handsome" he kisses me and then we go downstairs and go to dinner

Jaden says "you look good" I say "thank you, you look handsome" he kisses me and then we go downstairs and go to dinner. We come back home and Samantha and Belle decide to stay the night, we all change into comfy clothes then go sit in the living room. After a while the girls decide to go to me and Jaden's room to talk, Jaden says "don't leave me" I say "I will be right back, baby" he says "okay" and kisses my cheek. We go to mine and Jaden's room and talk for a little while, then go back downstairs, after a few minutes we all go to our rooms. Me and Jaden get in bed and cuddle up and say "good night to each other".