Chapter 55🖤

The next morning me and Jaden wake up and go downstairs. Everybody is on the couch and me and Jaden sit down. Bryce says "do you guys want something to ​​ to eat I say "no thanks, thinking of food makes me nauseous", Jaden says "are you okay" I say "yeah, just morning sickness" he says "okay".Charli says "have you made a doctor appointment yet" I say "Yeah, we go this weekend".

 Avani says "how far along do you think you are" I say "maybe 5 or 6 weeks" Dixie says "wait, Belle and Sam don't know yet, do they" I say "no, I was going to go over there after I get an ultrasound". Anthony Says "they are going to be so excited" I say "I know" Josh says "how long till you can know the gender. I say "I can get an ultrasound at 14 weeks, but I can do a blood test at 10 weeks" Jaden Says "I want a girl". I say "really, why do you want a girl" he says "so, I can spoil her and her be my little princess". I say "aww, I figured you would want to spoil her" he says "what do you want " I say "I don't care, I will be happy with either". We all talk for a while, then we all part ways, me and Jaden go to our room.

I say "I know I said I wasn't hungry, but now I am starving" he says "Okay, let's go get food" I say "okay". We go get lunch then go back home, we cuddle and Jaden rubs my stomach and bends down to it and kisses it, I say "I think it is too little to feel or hear" he says "oh, well, got to start spoiling early". I laugh, then he tickles me and I laugh. I say "Jaden - Jaden Stop" he stops and then picks me up and says me around and says "I love you" I say "I love you too". The rest of the day we cuddle, then get dinner and watch movies until we both fall asleep cuddled up.