Chapter 48🖤

2 weeks her. Me and Jaden have been married for about 3 weeks. Tonight we are going to dinner together we wake up and Jaden says "good morning, I can't wait for tonight" I say "good morning me either". we get up and just lay around all-day until about 3:00 pm and I start to get ready and dressed. Picture. I go downstairs and Jaden Says "you look good" I say "thank you" he says "you ready" I say "yeah, let's go". We go and get in Jaden's car and go to dinner, Ja​d​en says "this is our first date since our honeymoon I say "I know," Jaden Says "I asked Dixie what everyone else was doing and she said they are going out, so We will be home alone for a bit" I Say "okay, good". 

We finish eating and we go back home, we go to our room and Jaden kisses me. After a few minutes, I ​pull away ​ to mess with him so I pull away and walk away. He says "Wait, you can't do that to me" I say "What" he says "kiss me like that then walk away". I Sit on the bed and play on my phone, he says "baby" I say "yeah" he says "What are you doing" I say nothing. 

He sits down and I put my phone down and kiss him, he pulls away and says "are you gonna stop and walk away again". I say "no, I promise I was just messing with you" he says "good" I laugh and kiss him again. After a few minutes.b We are laying on the bed, and almost undressed all the way. After a little longer we start, to finish we hear the front door close and people ta​lki​ng, Me and Jaden be as  quiet as possible and finish. 

We both get up and put Clothes  on. We Stay in our room for a bit then go downstairs, we talk to everyone and then  everyone starts to go to their room. Di​x​ie Comes over to Jaden and says "you're welcome everyone was trying to stay home and I made them go". J​aden​​ says "thank you so much, we n​eeded​ alone time" She says "no problem good night" he says "good night", me and Jaden go to our room and we both take a shower, and get ready for bed. We get in bed and ​cuddle​ up. J​a​den says "I love you" I say "I love you too". He says "good night" I say "good night " we both soon fall asleep,