Chapter 59🖤

The next morning me and Jaden wake up and go downstairs. We eat breakfast and I say "are you going to go with me to tell Belle and Sam" he says "yeah". I say "okay, I am going to go get ready" he says. "okay". I go upstairs and do my hair and makeup and get dressed.

Jaden comes upstairs and changes clothes, we go get in his car and go to Belle and Sam's house

Jaden comes upstairs and changes clothes, we go get in his car and go to Belle and Sam's house. We get there and knock on the door, Belle opens it and says "Emma, hey" I say "hey" She says "come in". we go in and sit on the couch and Belle says "let me go get sam" I say "okay" Belle and Sam come back and Sam says "Emma, it is so nice to see you" I say "I know, I missed you".

We talk for a bit, then I say "okay, I, well we have something to tell you guys". Belle says "okay", I get my purse and pull out the ultra sound pictures and a Pregnancy test and show them, Sam says "wait so-" I say "yes" Jaden says "Surprise" Belle says "that is great" Sam says "congratulations". I "thank you" Sam says "how far along are you" I say "7 weeks". Belle Says "I am so happy for you guys" Sam says "yeah, you two are going to be great parents", Jaden Says "thank you". Sam says "I knew you two would get pregnant fast".

I say "wait really" Sam says "Yeah, I had a feeling" Jaden says " well, you were right" me and Jaden talk to Belle and Sam for a while, then we go and get lunch, then go home. We spend the rest of the day watching tv, then we go get dinner, then we get in bed and cuddle up. Jaden says "I love you" I say "I love you too", we both fall asleep shortly after that.