Chapter 64🖤

2 weeks later. 

It has been two weeks since the gender reveal and me and Jaden have been fighting for the past 2 days, me and Jaden wake up and I go to the bathroom and take a shower, and Jaden goes downstairs. I get out of the shower and I go downstairs, I say "I am going to go get lunch, anyone want anything everyone says "no thank you" I say "okay, I will be back". 

I go outside and get in my car, I go to Mcdonalds and go through the drive-thru. I sit in my car and eat, I decide to call Belle, She answers and says "hey" I say "hey" she says "what is wrong" I say "nothing".  She says "something is up" I say "how do you know that" she says "we have been bestfriends since we were little I can tell" I say "well, me and Jaden have been fighting for the past few days. She says "why" I say "I don't know" She says "every couple has fights, it will get better" I say "I know" she says "you two love each other so much, don't worry" I say "okay, thank you". We talk for a minute, then we hang up, I go back home and go upstairs Jaden is laying in the bed.

 I say "hey" he says "hey" I say "look I don't even really know what we are fighting about" he says "you should" I say "well, I don't he says "well then I don't know what to do" he says "just drop it" I say "Whatever". I go downstairs and sit on the couch with everyone, we eat dinner, then I go upstairs and go to bed.