Chapter 60🖤

skip a month

Today me and Jaden are going to the doctor, I am about 12 weeks, so I can get a blood test to find out the gender. We wake up and get ready. 

We get in Jadens car and go to th doctor

We get in Jadens car and go to th doctor. We get to the doctor, I say "I hate needles, I am so nervous". He says "you will be fine, I will hold your hand" I say "I am still scared though" he says "don't worry, it will be over in a second" I say "I know". He says "if you don't want to get blood taken we can wait until we can get an ultrasound" I say "no, I want to know" he says "okay". 

We go in the doctor and sign in, we wait for the doctor,a nurse brings us into a room and she takes a ultrasound, then takes my blood. She says "I will be right back, I will print some pictures and run the blood test" I say "okay, thank you . She comes back a few minutes later and hands me the ultrasound pictures, and says "do you want me to tell you the gender", I say "Yes" she says "okay, you are having a baby.... girl" Jaden Says "yes, I wanted a girl" I say "I am so excited " she says "congratulations" me and Jaden say "thank you, I say "you think you can handle me and a mini me" Jaden says "who knows, she could be like me". 

I Say "oh no, I can't handle two of you" and laugh, I say "I am kidding, I love you" he says "I love you too". He kisses me, then we go and get in his car and go get lunch, I say we need to have a party to reveal the gender" he says "okay, we can go get stuff tomorrow" I say "okay". After we eat we go home and talk to everyone and go to our room, soon we both go to bed.