Chapter 37🖤

Jaden's Pov: Bryce comes back and I say "did you tell her I love her" he says "yeah, she said she loves you too. I say "was she in her dress" he says "yes" I say "she looks beautiful doesn't she" he says "I can't tell you that". After about an hour or So, Nikki Comes and gets all of us, we go and line up my mom comes over to me and says "You look so handsome" I say "thank you mama" she says "I am going to sit down, see you soon" I say "okay". They open the doors and Noah goes then Anthony, then Josh. then Bryce, then lastly me. 

Emmas Pov: Nikki comes in and says "okay, it is time, Emma you leave last and stay back a little just to make sure Jaden doesn't see you I say "okay". We all head to the ceremony. All of the boys have already went so Dixie goes first, then Charli, then Avani, then Addison, then Samantha, then Belle, and lastly me. 

Jadens pov: I stand and wait for Emma to walk down the aisle, I see Dixie and my heart starts racing, then the other girls and then it gets to Belle and I know Emma is next. She starts walking and She has a huge smile on her face, and god does she look beautiful. I can't hold my tears in, she looks amazing, and she is all mine, she looks at me and has glossy eves. She mouths "I love you" and I can't even say it I am so excited, I just Smile ear to ear. 

Emmas Pov: I walk down the aisle and Jaden looks so good, and he starts crying, he is so sweet, I love him so much. I get to the alter and mouth "I love you to" Jaden, he just smiles. The pastor starts talking, and we do our vows, Jaden goes first he says. Emma Grace Lawrence, when we were little, I fell in love with you when we would get in trouble and do stupid things it was the best because I was with you. When we go to high school I drifted from you, then one day my mom told me to hang out with you. I ended up falling in love with you all over again, I love you so much and I can't live without you. I promise to take care of you when you are sick, help you when you're stressed and I promise to stay loyal to you and only you. I love you and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you". 

I smile and let a few tears fall then, I go "Jaden we have known each other since we were five, I have loved every moment I have had with you from falling off bikes to getting in trouble, to going on dates and to throwing me in the water at the beach. I fell in love with you the day you re-entered my life and I couldn't have fell any harder. I vow to love you each and everyday, to take care of you, to help you, and to be loyal to you, I choose you. And I also vow to stand by you and support you in everything, I love you and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and grow old together". We put the rings on each others fingers, and the pastor says "you may kiss the bride", we kiss and everyone cheers.