Shot

Cammie POV
Amy drove away so now I will die and no one will have to watch me I wonder who will find me will it be someone I know or will it be some person who lives in Roseville. Everything is fading away I hope everyone just lives their life and they forget about me because they deserve to. I feel myself take my last breath.

Joe POV
I can't believe that we got so far behind him when we get to where he is he is dead all the circle heirs are gone. I go to see if anyone else was here and I see Cammie by the gazebo I go over to her check her pulse and nothing so I call over Rachel when she sees her she breaks down crying. I pull out my phone and call Gallagher Patrica answers she says hello who is this because you know I am on a burner so no one can track me so I tell her that it is me Joe we took down the Circle but Cammie is dead she asked me if Rachel wanted her to tell the school and I knew it would be hard for Rachel so I said yes but I will tell her friends first so they don't find out with the rest of the school. So after that call I made one of the hardest calls because I had to tell Zach and her friends I hope the Zach doesn't kill someone.

Zach POV
I got a call from Joe he told me that all the Circle's heirs were gone then he told me to go get the girls so I walked to the room and then he told us that Cammie was dead and that they would be taking her back to Gallagher tonight so they can take care of her and get her ready. I could not believe it my Gallagher Girl was dead Bex was holding Liz because she was sobbing Macey was just staring with tears running down her face I wanted to punch something but all I could do right then was cry. We stayed like that for hours then we all cried ourselves dry. There was a knock and the door and Joe and Ms Morgan came in then my tears started again I noticed Joe and Ms Morgan were crying too but there was a ring on her finger an engagement ring. Joe came over to comfort me he has known me almost my whole life I have not cried like this since I was 5 I know that this is the first time he has cry since Matt went missing. Ms Morgan went to Bex because Macey was now holding Liz and she was comforting her. We all fell asleep like that.