2.Someday

Julie's POV

You best believe I couldn't sleep, my mind was on repeat on Perfect Harmony, I couldn't get it out of my mind, believe me I tried. The song and Luke are repetedly messing with my head. So I did what I always do when i can't sleep, I started writing the song on paper, to free my mind from it, or at least to try. After i wrote down the song I folded the paper and wrote on the back "Someday to L". Maybe that would help me with this sudden insomnia. As i was reaching for my dream box someone knocks on my door. At first I thought it was dad so I told him to come in.

"Hey." Luke's cute head popped thru my door.

Dang it.

"Sorry I busted you like this, I couldn't sleep so I wanted to check on you, see what are you doing." prince charming says, getting closer to my bed. I tried to stuff the song in the box as quickly as I could, I didn't wanted him to see the song I was fantasizing on with his lovely hazel eyes.

In my hurry to hide my "fantasy on paper" I droped the box beside my bed, on the floor. Could this situation get any worse?

"Let me help you, silly." Luke says with a bright smile.

"No! I got it don't worry!" I say with a nervous laugh. He doesn't listen to me as usual, and starts picking up the folded papers and puts them in the box. Luckily for me he didn't peek thru them so he didn't saw the songs at all. I almost had a panic attack, what was I supposed to say if he would've found the song? Yea, you see I am 99%. no, 100% and more sure that I am in love with you an I had a daydream about you and I singing this song while I was dancing with Nick in the dance class, and oh, forgot to mention, I was dancing with you instead of Nick. You should've saw my disappointed face when I come to the realization I was still dancing with Nick instead of you. Ahaha funny right?

"Julie? Are you ok?" Luke says, flashing his hand in my face so he can pull me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, I-, um, my brain collapsed for a bit." I say, as nervous as I could ever be.

"I asked you what were you doing with the box? Another song didn't let you sleep?" Luke says smiling.

OMG can he stop smiling like that?!

"Uhm, yea, you can call it that.." I say. My face is red and I can feel my cheeks boiling just thinking that Luke almost caught me writing a song about him.

"Well I hope I will hear it soon. I bet it is an incredible one, as always."

I can't get over the look on his face. He was so curious about the song I wrote but he tried to stay as calm as he could.

"Maybe someday you will!" I answer with a little smile on my face. "But for now it would be better if you would go back and try to get some rest, tomorrow after I get home from school we need to start writing a new song, Flynn wants to get us to sing to the next prom, which is in like a month."

"Oh. that's perfect! I can't wait to preform with you again. I know we had the last gig last night but I already wanna be on stage again!" Luke says with a spark in his eyes, the spark he always has when he is talking about his passion, music.

-The next day, at school-

After Luke left and wished me good night I fell asleep instantly, now I am at my locker waiting for Flynn with the news if she got the gig for us to preform to the winter prom or not. as I was daydreaming again I see my bestie coming in my direction on the hallway with a huge smile on her face, I knew she would get it even if she needed to rip the principal in little pieces.

"So, what are you gonna sing this time? Because I booked 3 songs and I expect at least 1 to be brand new. Maybe a duo with Luke!" she says with a smirk on her face.

"Speaking of Luke..." I say.

as I was explaining everything to Flynn she has more and more amazed, her jaw has on the floor.

"So that means I can see them now? Oh my god, you know what that means right? I am gonna be able to see Reggie all the time!" she says sparkling.

"Your crush on Reggie is getting serious! I'm glad you admit it finally!" I say as we started laughing. "I want to do something today. I wanna try to lift Willie's curse as well, so he can be free to be with ALex as much as he wants, but I don't know if it will work."

"Don't let your guard drop, you can surely do it." Flynn says.

We ahead to class, I can't wait to tell Alex the thing I wanna try and also tell the boys we have a gig in less then a month.

-After school, in the garage-

"Boys! I have news!" I say. "In less than a month we have a gig at the inter prom! We will preform 3 songs! Isn't that amazing?" I say as I was getting exited.

"YES! I stood here all day!" Luke says and starts to jump around the room like a crazy puppy.

"Also I have a question for Alex." I say as I was getting a little closer to him as he was al the way across the room. "If you and Willie agree and if he wants to of course, I want to try to lift Caleb's curse from him. That way he will be free from him and you guys can see each other as much as you like."

"Wait, would you do that?" Alex says with a smile creeping on his face.

"What question even is that? Of course I will, I would do everything for you guys to be happy, you are my family now!'' I say as I gave him a hug.

"Hey! I want a hug too!" Reggie and Flynn said at the exact same time. I swear they are soulmates.

They come and hug us, the only one who wasn't hugging with us was Luke. We were all staring at him to come in the group hug, but he just stays there like a dumb.

"What? I am not quite a hugger!" he says, raising his hands above his head.

"Come here you dork!" I say as I drag him in the middle of the group and we all hug him really tight, until he starts saying he is gonna collapse for air.

Hey little dudes, how is it going on? I want to apologize for the possible mistakes in this chapter, I am still learning the spelling. I will start right now on the next chapter to upload it as quickly as possible so you guys can enjoy it soon. See you on the next part! :)