7. Lucas

Luke's POV

After Julie's karaoke song, Reggie kept asking if he could play one of his country songs. This boy is so lucky he looks like a supermodel and knows how to play bass.

"For the last time Regg, we all love you, but no way i'm letting you play that." Julie says, she was visibly flustered because of Reggie's insisting. "I swear to god if you bring that up one more time i'm gonna do murder."

This girl is so full of surprises. Every single day I learn something new about her and and do I love it? Hell yea! She is so spontaneous, you never know what she can say or think. And never forget to mention how beautiful she is with those deep brown eyes and that damn smile that drives me nuts.

"Ok so what do we have next, besides Reggie's annoying country things?" Flynn asks.

"I mean if no one wants to sing any more we can watch a movie. Did you guys ever seen Grease? It was already out when you were... you know." Julie says, instantly reading the enthusiasm on my face.

"It's my favorite movie! I love those songs!" I say as I see Julie going to the laptop connected on the karaoke thing.

The one that I want started playing. Julie turns at me and signing with her hand at me to start singing, with a smirk on her face. As I said, full of surprises.

Julie's POV

I knew this song from the bottom to top, one of my favorite songs. I sign to Luke with a smile on my face as I played The one that I want, his face turning into a full smile, wide and bright. The smile that could kill me and I would not complain about it.

"I got chills.
They're multiplyin'.
And I'm losin' control.
'Cause the power
You're suplyin',
It's electrifyin'!" Luke sings, and puts a hand on his heart.

I go up to him and before I started singing, I put a finger under his chin, which made him look into my eyes, then started singing, turned around and started walking up and crouching down like the original dance in the movie, Luke following my lead.

"You better shape up,
'Cause I need a man
And my heart is set on you.
You better shape up;
You better understand
To my heart I must be true."

I got to the couch where all of my friends were staying on, and got them up one by one, and started dancing as the song continued playing. We continued jamming on all kinds of songs until we were out of breath.

"It's past midnight, should we go to sleep? I mean Ray said he wants us up for breakfast in the morning.." Reggie said.

"Yes, I agree, I am so so tired, you don't even know." Flynn says.

After a night like this all of us are out of energy. When we got ready for bed I basically had to drag Luke and tuck him under the blankets because he kept saying he will sleep on the couch.

"Luke if you say that one more time I am not gonna talk to you for the next week. Get your ass here or I swear i'm gonna kill you, and neither one of us don't want that to happened!" I say as I dragged him under the blanket.

"Fine, I'm coming. God you are so impulsive sometimes." He says smiling at me.

"I'll take that as a compliment. dork." I say as I turn the lights off., turning so I can face him.

"If it comes out of my mouth and it's about you, it's always a compliment!" he whispers to me as he gives me one of his charming smiles. How am I supposed to not fall in love for this boy with all of his charms?

"Goodnight Lucas." I say as I close my eyes so I don't get trapped in his mesmerizing eyes. He pulls me into a hug, my head ending up laying on his chest.

"Goodnight my lovely Juliet." he says as he starts to play with my hair.

I AM GONNA DIE IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT LUCAS!

In the morning I woke up first of all my friends, and I found myself looking thru the room, seeing Alex and Willie cuddled up with one another sleeping. I couldn't see Flynn or Reggie because they were up in the loft of course, but i could hear Reggie's snoring every now and then.

And then my eyes landed on Luke, scanning every single one of his beautiful facial figures. A ray of sun suddenly stoke his face, which stole my eyes even more. My fingers started wondering on his face, softly touching his cheeks. I quickly take a look at the clock laying of the wall, 7:10 am. Great, I woke up almost 3 hours earlier. My eyes caught sight of Luke and my thoughts started kicking in. After what happened last night before the boys came in the studio we didn't got the chance to talk it out. He was my first kiss, Luke kissed me.. and it was incredible. But than again, he is tecnicly a ghost and we don't know how much this touching thing is gonna last. I can't bear to lose any one of them. Of course this is not an excuse to not give this weird relationship that Luke and i have a chance to prove me wrong. I love him way to much, and way to soon if you ask me, but honestly what am i supposed to do? This boy is living in my head rent free and i can't do anything about it. And to be honest i don't really wanna do anything about it, i am aware this is risky but i wanna take this risk, i wanna live and for once take this risk, at least if something awful happends at least i lived it to the fullest.
Luke started flickering in his sleep, so i backed up my hand from his face. He put his hand on mine and dragged it back to his face.

"Never do that again, it feels nice." Luke says with his eyes closed. My thumb started stroking his cheek.

"I thought you didn't like someone touching you while you sleep." I say smiling at his sleepy face.

"I said i didn't like Reggie cuddling me, but when it comes to you i can't seem to figure something i wouldn't like." He says smiling but his eyes were still shut. He opened and found mine. His cheeks started getting a rose color. Is he blushing? Since when Luke knows how to blush?