𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴..

•{ Your POV }•

The next day came around and honestly, I wasn't feeling anything. I was in the mood to drop the drama. So, I woke up and decided to just relax. It was a Thursday, nothing too special. Maybe today I could make desserts for the drama club for their performance.

I stood in front of the mirror in my dorm room, tying my tie. I straighted out the wrinkles in my skirt a bit before slinging my bag over my shoulder. "(F/n), are you up yet?"

A muffled groan came from her bed, as well as some shuffling. (F/n) popped her head out from
under her covers and sighed, rubbing her eyes gently. "What? Already? I said five minutes, not seconds.."

I stifled a laugh, looked back at her. "I gave you ten minutes, actually. Now get up!" I watched as she slowly got up and out of bed, waddling to her dresser and pulling out her uniform.

She was quick to undress, not even bothering to tell me to look away. She threw the dress-like uniform over her body and loop the belt through the belt loops. She grabbed a pair of socks and put them on, making sure to roll them down to her ankle.

She huffed and angrily snatched the tie off her bed, shuffling back over to me and  basically putting it in my hand. I took it and wrapper it around her neck, making sure to keep it under her uniform collar. I tied it and kicked her shoes towards her.

I walked out into the hallway with a yawn before (F/n) came stomping after me. "Haha, someone is cranky.." I teased, before getting my tail yanked. "...so you chose death, huh?"

A snicker left her lips before i raised my hand, my claws shining under the hallways dim lights in an almost threatening fashion. (F/n)'s smile faded as she stifled a 'heh' before taking off down the hallway, to which i chased her back.

- { First period } -

I sat down, chin resting on my palm as i daydreamed about what i was going to bake. Cookies were basic, and would seem halfassed. Cake was a bit much, not as easy to hand out. Ice cream..that's just silly. Maybe cupcakes? Or...maybe a different kind of cookie?

My thoughts were interrupted by another thought. Legoshi. I glaced behind me to see him sitting there, eyes locked on the board as the teacher ran down the lesson. What did Legoshi like? He eats anything I give him, but I need to know what he likes best. It's both an apology and act of forgiveness.

"So, (Y/n), do you think you could answer my question?" The teacher asked out of the blue, making me jump. "I-I..uh..I wasn't paying attention. Sorry."

"That's alright. Thank you for your honesty. How about..you, Sheila?" The teacher called on the girl next to me. I always thought she was pretty... shit I should probably pay attention again.

- { Lunchtime } -

I decided to use up my lunch time to get a head start on my sweets. I had decided on making sugar cookies. Yeah, they were cookies, but not the kind i usually made. I let myself into the kitchen to see the lunch lady casually stirring something in a pot.

"Hey, is it alright if i start my baking now?" I asked, setting my bag down on the floor in a corner. I waited for her response. She turned to me, immediately smiling and nodding.