𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

That slap hurt my feelings. I walked out of that room, my head down and hands folded behind my back like I was some kind of army soldier.

I was about to turn the corner and head for the exit when (F/n) bumped into me, effectively making me look up with wide eyes.

"What the hell, (Y/n)?!" She squealed. "You don't just slap someone and leave! ESPECIALLY if they're injured already-!"

I looked at her, my wide eyes returning to their original width. "Right. I'll talk to him tomorrow about what went down and i'll apologize, okay?"

I pushed past her and continued to the door, wanting to forget about the whole ordeal. I mean, I don't like to hold grudges so i'll just gather up the boys tomorrow and talk to them.

(F/n) huffed from behind me. I watched her speed walk after me in the reflection of the door which made me laugh. She looked like an angry toddler.

"Annnd why not today?" She groaned, making me shrug. "Because tomorrow would be more appropriate for me."

"Or maybe you don't like seeing him hurt! You want to see him all better and not in an infirmary bed!"

I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. 'She wasn't totally wrong. Seeing him hurt made my heart ache.' I nodded at her, sighing. "Yeah, thats it."

"He'll be fine, he's a tough dude." stated (F/n). "Anyway, what's for dinner?"

_[ the next day lawl]_

The school day was long, but you made it through like you normally would. It was finally the end of the day, and you were off to track down the gray wolf.

You stumbled down the hallway, looking around. Where would he be? The club room? The nurses office? Outside possibly?

You wandered off outside, walking around the schools courtyard to see if you could spot Legoshi. It was still a bit occupied sincr school JUST got out, but that wouldn't make spotting Legoshi any harder.

After you checked the entire school, you were about to give up before you heard a loud whisper. You pressed your body to the building and peeked around the corner. There stood Louis,Bill and Legoshi.

The distance made it hard to hear but you watched as Louis talked with a bit of aggressiveness? He was probably scolding them...as he should. You kept an eye on Louis, feeling some sort of..unpleasant feeling settle in your stomach.

Suddenly, one of the photography club members made her way behind Louis, stopping his scolding so he could turn around. "Excuse me, Louis, we have a few questions about the play!"

You slowly retreated going on to sit down nearby. You place your feet on the edge of the bench, your knees touching your chest as you rested you chin on your palm. "This is going to take ages... might as well write my will."

-[supa short time skip]_

Finally, the small crowd has left and Louid dismissed the boys. Writing your will in your head was kinda fun..but now you had more things to do.

You watched as Legoshi walked away, slumped down. You sprung up and immediately began to run at him, stumbling forward. It caught Legoshi by suprise.

"Hey," you huffed. "I'm not done talking to you!"

He looked down at you, feeling a small heat creep up to his cheeks. He just now realized how tiny you looked compared to him. "H-hey.."

"I-I justed wanted to say....I am...reallysupersorryforslappingyoulastnightidontknowwhatgotintomeipromisetoneverdoitagain!" You rushed out, before coughing dramatically.

Legoshi took a while to process what you said. "Eh hem..."

You cleared your throat. "What i meant to say, i'm sorry for slapping you. It was unnecessary. I'm not as mad at you but i really want to know why you did what you did..maybe help me understand why you literally fought Bill.."

"Oh, right...listen..I think we should get somewhere private. Its kinda..a private thing."

You nodded and walked with him into the school building, dragging him into an empty hallway and waiting for him to spill. "Cmon big boy. Whats up?"

He looked at you confused, the heat that left his cheeks came back. That nickname. "O-okay. I did what i did because.. you see.. Bill had been doping himself up before the play..b-"

You were quick to stop him. "Drugs? WHERE DID HE- eh hem...where did he get drugs? who is his dealer?"

He laughed. "No..not drugs." it faded. "blood...of a herbivore..more specifically, a rabbit.."

You took a while to think of that. Bill, drinkning rabbit blood. Before a play. At school. Maybe Legoshi WAS in the right. "Oh my god..."

"Thats..fucked up." You cleared your throat.

You two had both thought of Haru. A poor,innocently helpless girl. A big,mean tiger. Your hatred for Bill was raised.

"That bitch-ass bastard. Well Legoshi, give him a 'fuck you' next time you see him. God, he makes my blood boil." You ranted.

Legoshi listened. Maybe, he didn't piss you off as much. You seemed happy at what he had done. Truth be told, he was hoping you were happy. Not only did he do this for Haru, but you.

Bill liked to flirt with you. He always did. It made you so uncomfortable, and Legoshi saw that.

"So..you agree?" He said in fake shock.

"Of course I do.." you removed your arms from the cross you put them in. "Well, take back what i said about you being reckless and dumb."

It was quickly resolved. Legoshi was excused and you were just now deciding to distance yourself from Bill.

The anger you felt in that moment was overwritten by thankfulness. For Legoshi protecting Haru (as you thought, and what he was also intending).

So you went to your dorm, after thanking Legoshi for being in the right and giving him a swift forehead kiss.

Legoshi stood in shock, holding his forehead with his hand. The heat rose, tinting his cheeks slightly pink. "This lady..the absolute death of me...a sweet one at that."

----------
grr i am so sorry for dying like that 🥳 we love lack of motivation! anyway heres an 1k word chapter 4 u all‼️

As u can see, y/n is getting very touchy with our boy and hed getting very blushy 💃🏼 we might be getting somewhere

also ya. u hate Bill now. 😊👍🏼 sorry Bill lovers!! hope u all have a good day/night tho 💕
buh bye sexies