𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵

_[third person POV]_

(Y/n) squeaked as she was grabbed by her tail and dragged to the side of the building.

A giant hand clasped over her mouth, limiting the amount of noise she could make.

"Take the girl and hurry up, we've got a wolf on our hands." A deep voice growled, picking her up bridal style and handing her over to someone else.

"Yeah yeah, I'll just throw her in and you get into the driver's seat." (Y/n) squirmed around upon feeling whoever was holding her move.

She thrashed around more, until she heard a door forced open, and was thrown onto the rough ground just as the door slammed shut.

The chattering among both her kidnappers became muffled and the only thing she could hear was her heart beating out of her chest.

The van shook and took off, (Y/n)s body sliding around the roughly carpeted ground.

The (Favorite natural color) feline yelped upon hitting the side of the van and getting carpet burn under her thighs.

(Y/n) moved her hands from her back to her side, patting herself down, trying to find her phone.

(Y/n) patted her ankles, feeling a lump in her rolled up socks. She reached her fingers in and pulled out her iphone.

She pushed her homescreen button and the screen lit up, displaying the lockscreen and lighting up the area.

Six twenty five.

(Y/n) groaned, rubbing her temple and unlocking her phone quickly, trying to find her emergency contacts.

She knew it was best not to panic and to calm do whatever, so she did just that.

"Fuck." Her face dropped, seeing that she now had no reception and her phone hit five percent. Perfect timing.

Now, (Y/n) threw her phone down next to her and squeezed her cheeks in frustration, a few crystallized teardrop rolling down her cheek.

(Y/n) wasn't stupid and knew that the door wouldn't budge, or that the drivers would hear her cry and let her go out of pity.

_[a while later]_

(Y/n) had fallen asleep due to extreme pressure and was jolted awake by one of her kidnappers grabbing her ankle and yanking her out of the car.

Before she could fully realize what was happening, she had a muzzle forced onto her and handcuffs around her wrists.

The smell of meat hit her, making her immediately dizzy. She gagged, alerting her kidnappers.

"Shes awake." (Y/n) looked up from the ground to see two tall bobcats, holding her by her arms.

(Y/n)s feet failed to touch the ground as one of the bobcat threw her over his shoulder and started carrying her deep into a dark alleyway.

(Y/n) squirmed around before the bobcat grabbed her tail and pulled on it, effectively shutting her up.

The trio finally made it into an underground bunker like place that smelled awful. Rotting meat awful.

(Y/n) shook with fear as the bobcat set her down of a torn up couch and handcuffed her ankles.

In a matter of minutes, both kidnappers left and another one came in. This one wore a white suit.

"Hello, I'm Dai."