𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘬 𝘧𝘶𝘳

I had been sitting on the couch in this living room like area for at least thirty minutes.

I couldn't move, and dared not to threaten the man before . I seen the pocket knife in his blazer pocket.

This man, Dai, was a tall man. Not super tall, but a good 6' exact. He wasnt that muscular, but he did have two big ass henchmen.

Dai never stopped talking. He always brought up a new topic, suspiciously, all about me.

He asked all about my home life,school life, and my relationships. It was creepy as hell.

Thirty minutes had passed, and Dai had decided to finally get something done with me.

He took the handcuffs off my ankles, keeping the muzzle and handcuffs on my wrists on.

He led me to a room that was down a dark hallway, built by cold white tiles and cracked brick walls.

He opened a door to the left and led me into a room, which was warmer then the hallway for sure.

The room had a single twin sized bed pushed in the right corner of the room, taking up literally half the room.

"This is where you'll be staying for tonight. Theres a robe on the bed you may change into. But, since it's not exactly late, you are required to come back into the living area."

I nodded, letting him take off the handcuffs and leaving me to the robe. I hated this.

So he just kidnaps me and makes me change into a robe and sleep in a small ass bedroom? sounds creepy in the way that your probably imagining.

I got dressed and folded my uniform up and placed it on the bed, keeping my socks and shoes on.

I walked back into the living room, to see the two burly henchmen back. I wonder what power he holds in order to have two henchmen and a sort of big building.

"So, miss (Y/n), do you know who the boss is?" One henchman said, looking at my still figure behind the couch.

"No, im..not aware. please, inform me?" I held back a nervous smile, trying to seem as professional as possible to avoid any conflict that we may have.

"Dai is a popular fur seller here in the black market. He sells fur coats,rugs,and blankets. I hope that clears up any questions about his identity." The othe henchman said.

"i- so..your going to basically skin me alive?" I asked, a breath getting caught in my throat.

"Yes." I heard Dai reply from behind me, sending a shiver up my spine. Oh god.

"Well boss, we'll prep her tomorrow, correct?" The henchman asked at the same time.

"correct. I want to make sure we take our time with her, and I dont plan on pulling an all-nighter." Dai said, dismissing his bodyguards.

He sat me down and put my handcuffs back on my wrists. He said something about me getting aggressive while he answers my questions.

"So, I assume you still have alot of unanswered questions, yes?" He said, sitting in the fancy armchair in front of me.

"yeah. loads." I deadpanned. 'Stay calm and collected, dont show your fear, and dont attack. Legoshi is coming to help you out.'

I never liked being dependent on others. hell, I am supposed to be the one depended on. But, right now I could use a hand.

"Why did you select me, and how'd you even find me!?" I asked, a little too loudly as I seen him give me a deadly glare.

"I send my men on hunts for the fur of younger animals. Not too young, but not too old. Your age." He started.

"And what better place to find that then high schools? My henchmen heard you and broke thought the school gates."

"oh." was all I could reply with. I didn't care for the reasoning behind my age group being a target any further.

I didnt want to talk anymore. I wanted for Legoshi to bust through the door and swoop me up in his arms.

Carry me out like the knight he probably is inside. I've seen him when hes bold.

That's what I loved and wanted to see more of. The bold attitude was rare, but sweet while occurring.

Speaking of Legoshi, I wonder how I'm going to pay him back if he saves me before I'm dead.

Maybe a date? Showing my appreciation. and even my true feelings?