Ch 14

Jungkook's POV

Flashback.... (The last night at the hiking spot)

Y/N- So you're saying you let her have the coffee YOU prepared for YOURSELF because you were too shy to approach her??

Jungkook- Ahh....yeah....She must have taken it by mistake. I made another for me.

Y/N- Oh god kookie!! Why are you so shy?? But you aren't the same with me.

Jungkook- You're different y/n

Y/N- Different?? How??

Jungkook- You-

I was about to let her know about my feelings. How special she was for me. I was finally going to let it all out. I was really nervous inside but it was high time that I let her know how different she makes me feel. 

But-

Before I could tell any of it, Taehyung Hyung dashed into the van and hugged Y/n so tight as if she would vanish any second. He was crying so hard. He even asked her if she was alright. He looked so worried about her and this was making me worry too.

Taehyung- You're ok??

Y/N- Yes Sir I'm completely fine but why are you crying so much???

He looked to the side and found me. 

Taehyung- What are you doing here?

Jungkook- I came to give Y/N a company. But what happened to you Hyung?

I worriedly extended my hand towards Taehyung but he shooed it away.

Taehyung- If you're here then take care of her and yourself too. Be careful.

Jungkook- Yes we will hyung but-

He left the van without explaining what he just did. I and Y/n both shook till the core. 

We left immediately to find him. I and Y/n left different ways to find him. I searched everywhere I could, screamed at top of my lungs but couldn't find him. 

I was about to give up when I heard some sobs. I ran in that direction and what I witnessed, shattered my entire world.

Y/N- YES I AM MAD. I AM. I AM MAD IN LOVE WITH YOU KIM TAEHYUNG. AND EVEN I CAN'T AFFORD TO LEAVE YOU.

I saw a glimpse of happiness on hyung's face.

Of course, it was really unexpected and sudden for him.

Taehyung- *stuttering* You l-lo-love me?

Y/N- Yes I do love you and whatever your past is, whatever is threatening you, we're gonna fight with it together. And we can conquer anything with the strength of our love. No one can separate us, I promise.

He hugs her tight and then they look in each other's eyes, full of love. And then, they shared the most beautiful kiss.

End of flashback

I ran away from the spot and went back home. Everything just looked blank. I just lost my first love. 

But, what all mattered was that finally, Taehyung Hyung found his happiness. He suffered so much since his childhood and now when he has got back his smile, I can't be happier. They both love each other so much, just made for each other, and I should be happy for them.