Ch 16

I get pushed inside a room. A dark room. 

I was unconscious all the way here

I was unconscious all the way here. It's already night. Maybe we're back in Seoul. At Taehyung's house.

Mommy must be locked in some other room. I need to find her and escape as fast as I can. 

I stand up from my place and head towards the door only to find it locked. I start hitting on it hard and surprisingly, it opens. A figure steps inside the dark, making me stumble backward. He locks the door behind him and starts pacing towards me. His then dark figure now glows with the moonlight.

 His then dark figure now glows with the moonlight

His breath stank alcohol. He looked horrible. He stumbles towards me as I start backing away. But he traps me between him and the wall and holds both of my hands above my head with one of his hands. His grip too strong for me. 

I built myself this hard over the years only to kill this man but now when he's in front of me, I'm feeling all weak. I don't know if this weakness is coming from my body or my heart. But I won't let him win. Not this time.

His face starts leaning towards mine and I look to the side in a reflex. He passes me a dark chuckle. 

He forcefully pulls my cheek with his free hand, to look at him. He glares straight into my eyes as I glare back.

Taehyung- How come I failed to recognize you? Of course, you're just like your mother, a great actor. You fooled me. But look now, you're all over now. Now you'll see the dark side. The dark side of this handsome face. You experienced my love, now you'll see the hatred. Don't expect me to show any mercy. The main goal of my life is now on its verge of getting fulfilled.

Y/n- Huh. You're not gonna get success so easily. You don't know who you're messing with. I'll achieve what my mom couldn't.

This triggers Taehyung and throws me on the floor harshly. He unbuckles his belt. He wraps the belt around his wrist and does what was expected from him.

He hits me hard with the belt but I don't utter a single scream. I won't let him feel accomplished. I just shut my eyes tight and endure the pain as bravely as I could, while he beats me with all the strength he had. His red eyes who used to look at me with all the affection of the world now looked at me with so much hate and frustration.