Ch 7

So we're staying at Suga hyung's place tonight.

Taehyung introduced me to his hyung and I greeted him with courtesy.

Suga- *pointing to his room* You can go at my room and freshen up. Then you can change into my hoodie and sweatpants. Find yourself comfortable. *gummy smile*

Y/N- Thank you hyung.

With that, I proceed towards the room to get my business done.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV* 

I look at the direction where y/n left with a smile on my face. I did have the best moments of my life with her. She made me feel at ease. 

Suga- *clicks his finger in front of Taehyung's face to get back his attention* Taehyungaaahhhh.......Where are you lost??

Taehyung- Huh?? Nowhere hyung....Tell me, were you saying something?

Suga- Come and help me in the kitchen. I'll make a hot chocolate milkshake for us.

Taehyung- *wide smile* Wow hyung......I love your shake. Let's go.

At the kitchen-

Suga- So you didn't want to attend the party.

Taehyung- Yes.

Suga- You wanted to have some quality time.

Taehyung- Yes.

Suga- You had too much fun with y/n?

Taehyung- Yes.

I'm busy helping hyung with the shake while I keep on answering his question spontaneously.

Suga- Y/N made you feel at ease.

Taehyung- Yes.

Suga- She makes your heart happy.

Taehyung- Yes.

Suga-  You'll want to spend more time with her.

Taehyung- Yes.

Suga- You love her.

Taehyung- Yes-

My eyes immediately widen at what I said. Wth.

Suga Hyung looks cockily at me. 

Suga- My Teddy bear has fallen in love......wooo hooooo

Taehyung- No no hyung. It just came out of the flow. That's not true. Why would I love her?? She's just my secretary.

He looks at me while raising his eyebrows.

Suga- Who are you trying to fool Tae? Me or Yourself?

Taehyung- Hyu-

Suga- Look Tae, I've been with you since childhood. I know you more than you yourself know you. I've never seen you so much happy since that incident. You just lost yourself after that day. After so many years I've seen this relieved look on your face as if you've forgotten your past for some time and start to appreciate your present. Even hearing her name makes your heart flutter and your face shows it very well.