Ch-1

"My past breaks me apart but my present builds me up strong for facing the upcoming turmoil in the future"

"Y/N.....'' My mother screams with her shaken voice. Her traumatized eyes seem to have so many hidden secrets in them. Her entire body vibrating in horror. She screams to me as if her life depends on it.

"Run my child.....Run......run for your life......run for your mommy....."

"But you are my only life mommy....." I reply back as if it is the most obvious fact to ever exist. My eyes were swollen from continuous crying and lack of sleep. My stomach growling with hunger. My throat dry as a desert. My body was full of injuries. But all that doesn't matter at this time. The only thing I can see is my mommy who is breaking down in front of me. How can I leave her when she is the only one I have got???

"No Y/N no.....I am your death........It was a curse on you that you got me as your mommy......I'll only bring sorrow and danger for you.....You deserve something better......Just do it for me.....Run.......run......." With that, she starts moving back. Disappearing from my sight. I start running towards her but it doesn't matter how fast I run, she only keeps on going more and more far away. I stretch my hands to get a hold of her but they never reach her.

"mommy.....mommy........"

.

.

.

"MOMMY........" I wake up from my nightmare. Sweating hard as always. Not able to breathe properly. It has become a routine now. It is 4 in the morning. Everywhere is still but my brain never learned how to be still. I take my glass from the side table and pour some water to drink. I stand up from my bed, wear my slippers, and decide to go to the rooftop to inhale some fresh air. When I reach the roof, I head towards the railing and sit on it with my legs swinging in the air. The city looks so peaceful. Everyone sleeping peacefully with their loved ones on their side. And here am I, all alone, all broken. Neither do I know my origin nor my end. The only thing I know is the things that I am supposed to do on my path.....Don't worry mommy. I'll soon find you. I know you are still there waiting for your daughter. I'll soon rescue you.

"Saranghaeyo Eomma," I say as I look up in the sky with my teary eyes.

TIME SKIP

Knock knock......

"y/nahhhh.......Are you still sleeping???? Come on how can you be so late on this day????"

"yeah coming..." I screamed back.

Lisa screamed from outside my room. Yeah, I do got some friends but they can never fill that empty space in my heart. But I am too grateful to them for always being on my side whenever I needed them. They definitely take me to a more stable and peaceful life for some time but again at night I am left alone with my nightmares and pitiful life.

I live here at my university's dome with two of my friends- Lisa and Jennie.