Ch 6

So, our adventure starts.

He takes me to a small diner.

The place is really small and cozy. A lot better than those massive expensive restaurants.

A lot of people are here, having quality time.

But today is special. There's a music show at this diner tonight.

A young boy of my age is singing on the stage while playing guitar. His soulful voice just drives me into a new world.

We take a vacant seat there and start admiring the beautiful song. I close my eyes and take up the music as a drug, refreshing all my senses.

But suddenly my peaceful time gets interrupted.  The music stops. I open my eyes and look up towards the stage and what I see in front of me insists my eyes to come out of my sockets.

 I open my eyes and look up towards the stage and what I see in front of me insists my eyes to come out of my sockets

Kim Taehyung standing on the stage, being all intimidating.

All the girls going insane, screaming their lungs out at the new arrival. 

What the hell is he planning to do??

He sets his mic and wears an oversized coat. Is he really going to perform???? Wooooooh.

His chocolaty brown eyes stare at me for the last time and he gets ready for what he is planning to do.

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I'm taken aback by his performance. 

His deep and soulful voice can make anyone lose their sanity. His dance, his stares, his expressions, and that smirk of his, made every single female present in the diner lose their consciousness.

I'm sitting here with both of my eyes and mouth wide open. Trying to process what just happened. I come out of my dreamland when I see Taehyung approaching me through the crowd, with a smirk plastered on his face.

 I come out of my dreamland when I see Taehyung approaching me through the crowd, with a smirk plastered on his face