Ch- 8

I get out of my dreamland as the sunlight makes its way inside my camper van.

I rub my eyes and yawn out of tiredness.

I prepare my mind to finally get up and get ready but before that, my mind plays yet another game with me.

The scene from the last night comes rushing in front of my eyes. My fingers unconsciously make contact with my lips who had been now marked with Taehyung's love last night.

I start blushing thinking about the kiss.

It wasn't just a kiss but an expression of so many emotions. A promise to always stay by each other's side. To fight our future together.

"Thinking about the kiss, huh?" A deep raspy voice whispers in my ears.

My eyes shot open and I immediately sit up, off guard.

Y/N- What the- HOW THE HELL DID YOU ENTER MY CAMPER VAN??

Taehyung- Did you forget that I am your boss?? I have all the keys. *smirk*

Y/N- YOU UNMANNERED....DON'T YOU HAVE MANNERS.....YOU CAN'T ENTER ANY GIRL'S ROOM WITHOUT HER PERMISSION!!

Taehyung- First of all....you are not ANY girl, you are MY girl.

Shit....OMG KIM TAEHYUNG.......How do you always manage to flatter me like this.....I can't feel weak in front of you

Taehyung- Secondly, I just came here to check on you but looks like I interrupted your beautiful fantasy.

Y/N- W-what f-fantasy??

Taehyung- Fantasizing about the last night's kiss. *smirk*

Y/N- In your dreams....Why would I even think about it?? You're such a bad kisser after all.

It leaves him shook and off guard.

I mentally praise myself for finally having this effect on him. I mentally smirk and get up from the bed heading towards the bathroom but....

Taehyung grabs my wrist, pulls me back on the bed, and hovers above me.

Y/N- W-what are y-you doing?? Get off me.

Taehyung- Not before you prove yourself.

Y/N- Prove myself?

Taehyung- Yup. You said that I'm a bad kisser then prove it. Try to resist me. *smirk*

OH MAN HOLY SHIT!! NEVER IN MY LIFE, I CAN RESIST YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!!! I'M GONNA GET EXPOSED!!! GOD HELP ME!! 

He starts leaning in for the kiss. Our noses touch and our lips brush. 

I close my eyes and that was one sign for him that I am already falling in.

I think there's no escape now.