Ch-5

Here I am, standing in the queue, waiting for my turn to get a coffee for the boss. How boring!!

I wander my eyes around the cafeteria to get on something interesting to pass on my time. There at a distance, not too far from me, I spot a group of female employees chatting among themselves. I know it's a bad manner to listen to someone's private talks but they are already too loud that anyone can hear them and I had no better thing to do, so I end up hearing them.

Girl 1- Hey!! Did you see boss today??

Girl 2- Of course I did. I come daily to the office only to see him.

*oh my god, how desperate*

Girl 3- Me too. I mean, we are so lucky to have got such a hot boss. Almost every female employee has full attendance throughout the year.

Girl 1- You know what?? I've heard a rumor.

Girl 3- What rumor??

Girl 1- You'll be shaken to hear this but I've got to know that boss and that new secretary of his spent a whole night together in a hotel yesternight.

*oh man holy shit!!! How the hell do they know about it?? Oh god, kill me already....aaaggghhh*

Girl 2- Are you kidding me??!!!  That new bee just came yesterday only.

Girl 3- Yes. And the boss has never been so casual with any of his secretaries. I've always seen him shouting at them.

Girl 1- That's the thing!! He seems to be a completely different person when he's around Y/N. He seems so happy and carefree. I've never seen this side of him before.

*Really?? He stays happy around me?? What rubbish!! He's not what they are thinking of me. He's a bitch, who keeps ordering me around and teasing me to his full strength. Annoying.*

 Girl 3- I guess something is going on between them.

*Wide eyed*

I can't hear more of it as my turn finally comes and I get my order and head straight towards the cabin.

I enter the cabin and keep the tray on the table. I look around for the boss but he is nowhere to be seen.

Y/N- Boss....I've got your coffee. Where are you??

Suddenly I feel someone hold my wrist and pull me inside the washroom and then lock the door.

He is none other than the boss.

Y/N- WTH!!! Why did you pull me inside the washroom with you??!!! Have you gone out of your mind?

He starts taking steps towards me.

Taehyung- Y/Nah... I need you....I need you so damn much. Please help me.

Y/N- *wide eyed, gasp* What the hell is wrong with you?? Don't act weird. Let me go....

He doesn't listen to me and comes a little more closer and...........

Starts unbuttoning his shirt.

I gasp and immediately cover my eyes with my palms.

Y/N- Leave me alone.....I've nothing to do with you. Go get someone else. I can't help you.

Taehyung- *whispering in my ears* Shhh......Only YOU can help me. Now open your eyes.

His deep and husky voice sends a shiver down my spine. 

I still stand there with my eyes covered. Oh god, save me from this evil. He's gonna ruin me.

When he sees me reluctant to open my eyes, he does it himself. He pulls both of my palms away from my face.