Ch-2

It was Friday night. The night when the youngsters suddenly realize the importance of their independence. The night when they forget all their stresses and feel like a free bird. Dancing like crazy along with some group of strangers. Making out with any random person. Passing out with a load of alcohol then leads to the next day's hangover.

Among all these 'INDEPENDENT' youngsters, there are some friends who are dragged into this unwanted world and then used as the transporter when the other loses consciousness. Yes. I AM THE 'SOME FRIENDS'.

I can't understand what pleasure they get from all this. This only makes me sick. I just have to sit there at a corner, isolated, watching all the disgusting scenes. But what can I do?? I am helpless. I HAVE to go or who else would get these drunk girls back?

Lisa- Hey girllllllll!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ready???? We are getting late.

I open my room's door and face the overexcited Lisa. As soon as she looks at me, she screams as if she has seen a ghost.

Lisa- Are you kidding me?????????? How can you???????? Just look at you.......WE ARE GOING TO A PUB AND NOT A LIBRARY!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N- You know na I have nothing to do with all these kinds of stuff. I just go there as your driver and nothing else.

Jennie- Aaaaaaggggggggghhhhhh..........why are you being so boring, man??? You do this every time but not this time. I am not gonna hear anything. I am giving you a nice dress and you HAVE TO wear it. End of discussion.

I give them a dirty look.

Y/N- you really got the guts to order me huh??

I said raising an eyebrow.

Jennie makes a puppy face.

Jennie- ok fine.....if you're not gonna wear it then none of us are going anywhere.......we'll just waste our weekend here.......stuck between these four walls and cry ourselves to death.

OMG!!!! The great comeback of the 'DRAMA QUEEN'. If she doesn't go to the club today, which is her lifeline, she's gonna bother me the whole damn week!!!!! I can't sustain her overdramatic ass.

So eventually, I have to give up.

And that's what I get to wear.

We soon arrange the cab and reach our destination

We soon arrange the cab and reach our destination. The same old and loud club. Aggggghhhh. Why do I always end up like this? I again find myself in an isolated corner and sit there watching my friends going crazy while I sip into my apple juice.

It's not like they just take me here and leave me like this every time. It's ME who doesn't listen to their continuous pleads to join the dance floor. It's so suffocating out there. I do love dancing but only when I am in an open space and not like this, just squeezed between the crowd.