Chapter 12 (final chapter)

**This is the final chapter and it's gonna be short. I may write another story. Comment your name and a person to be in it.**

I walked in Hayes' room and he looked upset. I knew why but I didn't think he would be sad about him breaking up with Summer. Well idk.

I walked over and sat on Hayes' bed and we talked for a while. He put in "Oujia" and we watched it. It came a scary part and I put my head in Hayes' chest and he started laughing.

I smacked him lightly and he laughed again. He said,"Hey Bamb can I ask you something?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"Well we've been BESTFRIENDS for a while and I've sorta had a huge crush on you."

"Really? I've had a crush on you the whole time."

"Well I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out."

"I would love too!"

Finally I'm dating him! I've been wanting to for a while just haven't said anything. It was about 9:55pm and his mom walked upstairs and told me it was time for me to go home. I said alright. I got up and Hayes walked me downstairs to my car. When we got to my car he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me. "Goodbye beautiful!"

"Goodbye Hayes!"

When I got home we started snapchatting. He made a funny but cute face and I screenshotted it. I posted it on Facebook and put MCM is this Loser. He liked it and commented,"Hey I'm not a Loserrrr" I laughed and commented,"Think what ya wanna loser." From that day on it was Bambi and Hayes. This was officially the best year ever!

SORRY THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!