Chapter 4

*ONE MONTH LATER*
•Summer's POV•

'BEEP BEEP BEEP' all I hear is the sound of my alarm as I wake up. I look at the time and it's 6:58! OH NO!!! I was supposed to be up an hour ago!! I quickly get up and run to shower. I take the quickest shower ever and quickly blowdry my hair. After I get done I straighten my hair as quickly as possible. It doesn't look that good so I put it in a side braid. I quickly apply my makeup, get dressed and look at the time. It's 8:03 and I'm almost late. I run downstairs where my mother has my bottle of juice and an apple. I grab my coat and put it on. I put on my sandals and grabbed my food and went out the door. I looked at my phone and I seen that Hayes had texted me. I replied to his text and walked to school. When I had gotten to school Hayes was waiting for me by my locker. I walked over to him and he asked me if I wanted to go out or something sometime. I told him that I would love too! We planned to go to Bambi's party together. Bambi's brother Brent was having some friends over too. It was Wendsday and after school me,Bambi, and Bambi's friends Maddie and Kilani were going shopping for outfits to wear. Once school was over we all went shopping. Bambi got a short Galaxy print dress with some cute White and Galaxy sandals. I got a knee-high coral dress with grey heels. Maddie and Kilani bought matching blue dresses with white wedges. We were all ready for the party. Bambi called and scheduled me and her a hair and nail appointment and also scheduled us an appointment to get our makeup done. We were SOOOOOO excited.