Chapter 11

***BAMBI'S POV***

I said hey to Hayes and he hugged me. We said goodbye to his mom and walked out to my car. After we got in the car Hayes asked me how I've been. I said,"I've been pretty good but I miss you."

"I've missed you too Bamb!"

Ugh why does Hayes have to be so cute? He's with summer so I need to stop liking him. We got to the movies and there it was. The thing that hurt me the most!

When we got to the movies I saw Jack making out with my bestfriend Anna. Hayes wanted to kill him but he didn't. I told Hayes I wasn't feeling good so he said we can come back another time. We drove to Sweet Frog and got some frozen yogurt before we went back to Hayes' house. When we got to Hayes' house we went to his room and watched movies. We could hear Nash talking to someone so we went to see who it was. Omg it was Matthew Espinosa and Cameron Dallas!

I've loved Cameron and Matt since they started making vines. I've never met them but I've always wanted too! OMG this is my chance!! I walked in Nash's room and said,"Hey guys!"

"Hey Bambi" Nash said smiling.

"Hey I'm Matt."

"And I'm Cameron"

"I know who you are... I'm a huge fan!"

Wait to go Bambi! Sounding stalkerish. I walked back in Hayes' room and he was on the phone. Wonder who he's talking to. He said,"I'm sorry but i think we need to break up. I sorta have feelings for someone else. I'm so sorry Summer!" OMG Hayes just dumped Summer! I wonder if it's because Jack.

GUYS MY NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST!! THANKS FOR 140 READS!!