Chapter 3

*I hope you guys have liked it so far*

It was lunch time and I just remebered I had told the new boy,Jack, that I would go to the Coffee shop with him. He met up with me at the Chemistry Lab and we went to get coffee. He asked what I usually drank and I said," Well usually me and Hayes order the Double Chochlately Chip Frappe and Caramel Macchiato." He told me that he usually drinks a Mocha Frappe and I told him I've never had one. He said,"You have to try it!!" I asked him if I could try his once he got it and he said that I could. After we got our drinks we went and found a place to sit outside. We started talking and he made a lot of jokes. He was telling me about his life back in Tennessee. I told him that I've only been there once and that was for vacation and all I really did was shop.
After school I went to Hayes' house and we did our homework. He was telling me about how he might ask out that Summer girl and I laughed everytime I heard him talk about her. He asked how mine and Jack's date was and I told him it wasn't a date. We were almost done doing our homework when my phone went off. I answered it and it was my mom. She told me I needed to get home now and that when my dad got home we were going to go out to eat at Ela~Zulz.(*FOR WHOEVER DOESNT KNOW ELA~ZULZ IS A MEXICAN RESTURANT*) I told Hayes I had to leave and he told me that it was okay and to text him when I got home. I said I would and grabbed my bag and went outside and starting walking home. It was almost dark since it got dark at 6:30pm now. The whole way home I was texting Jack and Hayes. I finally got home and my dad was already home. They asked if I was ready and I told them I had to go touch-up my hair and makeup. My mother said it was fine but I needed to hurry. My brother Brent was already ready. Me and Brent were twins but different genders. He had on a grey beanie, a pink button up shirt, skinny jeans, and grey vans. After I finished getting ready I ran downstairs. My parents told me and Brent to go to the car. The car we picked to drive was our 2015 silver mustang. We had many cars but the mustang was our favorite. Since I was only a freshman I couldn't drive, but I had a Neon Green Hummer that was in my garage until I was old enough to drive. The whole way to Ela~Zulz I texted Hayes and Jack. After we ate,we went back home and I fell asleep texting.