Chapter 7

*i kno that chapter was short but these chapters are gonna be short probably.*

I texted Summer and told her to get ready and I would be at her house. I just wore what I was wearing and put on my sandals. I grabbed my credit card off my makeup counter and ran downstairs. I told my mom where I was going and she told me it was alright and I could go. I walked to my garage and got out my golf cart. Since we lived in a little town I could ride my golf cart everywhere. I got into the pink one,since we have 5 different colored ones, and drove down the road to Summers house. I knocked on the door and asked if she was ready. She said she was and we went and got our hair and makeup and nails done. After we got ready we went back to her house and got her ready then drove my golf cart to my house. We put it back in the garage and run upstairs. I got my dress out of my closet and put it on. It looked so cute with my hair makeup and nails. I ended up wearing my Galaxy heels instead of my white sandals but it was fine. We were so excited about today. It hit 7:30 and we ran downstairs. The party had started at 7 but we wanted to go downstairs late. Once we got downstairs we went and looked for Maddie and Kilani. Maddie and Kilani looked georgeous! We saw Brent with Jack and Hayes and walked over to them. They all looked at me and Summer and their eyes got big. They told us we looked amazing and we told them thank you. Jack walked over and kissed me on the cheek and said,"Hey Beautiful."
I said,"Hey babe you look great!" He smiled at my compliment and asked me if I wanted to dance. It was a slow song and Summer and Hayes danced right beside us. During the dance Jack ended up kissing me. It was amazing!! After we kissed he said,"Bambi, I love you!" I smiled and replied,"Jack, I love you too!" He said,"please don't say I love you too." I asked why and he said," I feel like your just agreeing with me when you say I love you too." I said," oh well then I love you." He smiled really big and we got back to dancing. After the party was over we remebered we had homework. Me,Jack,Hayes, and Summer went up to my room to do our homework. It was pretty easy but after it was finished, Hayes and Jack called there parents to see if they could stay all night. Summer had Jack ask if she could too. Kilani and Maddie wanted to stay all night so we called and asked my mom. She was gone for the weekend and gave them permission to stay all weekend. She told us that the boys could stay too. After we all got off the phone, Kilani and Maddie came across the street and knocked on my door. I yelled across the hall,"BRENT YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND MADDIE IS HERE GO GET THE DOOR!!!" He said,"OKAY THANKS BAMB!"