Chapter 5

*Maddie and Kilani are characters from Dance Moms*

•Bambi's POV•

It was finally Friday. My party was tonight at 7:30 and I was so excited. I got in the shower and did my hair and makeup as usual. I put on another pair of my High waisted blue jean shorts and an ariel shirt. I put on my red vans and my blue socks. I ran down the hall to make sure Brent was up and he was. We both grabbed our bags and went downstairs to eat. Our mother had made us breakfast. She made us biscuts and gravy and smoothies to eat and drink. After we finished eating and drinking we told our mom goodbye and went outside to walk to school. Kilani lived right in front of me and Maddie lived right beside her. We all lived on the same street and the new girl and boy Summer and Jack lived beside my mamaw and papaw(which was 2 houses down from mine). When we got outside Kilani,Maddie, and Hayes was outside waiting for us. Brent walked up and hugged Kilani because they were dating. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and asked us all,"Are you ready to go?" We all said yes and started walking down the street. As we was walking Summer and Jack Johnson left there house and asked if they could walk with us. We said yeah and Jack walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. Hayes kinda looked jealous but I could just be imagining things. Since Hayes and Summer have been dating me and Hayes haven't hung out as much. I know it's only been 2 days but I miss hanging out with him. He's always been my bestfriend and I love him too death. I couldn't ask for a better bestfriend!!! While everyone was walking to school, me,Jack,and Maddie stopped at Starbucks and got frappe's. We drank them on the way to school and once we got to school something bad happened.