Chapter 9

*These chapters are gonna be really short I'm sorry*

***Bambi's POV***

I woke up the next morning and Jack was asleep beside me. I got out of bed and was gonna go to the bathroom to take a shower but Jack wrapped his arm around me and said,"Please Stay."

I just layed back down and Jack wrapped his arm around me. I ended up falling back asleep. When I woke up again I looked at my clock and it said 11:26am. I looked beside me and nobody was there. I went to the bathroom and turned on the water in the shower. I grabbed my Suave shampoo and conditioner and put it in the shower. I grabbed my Lagoona Beach Hollister body soap and put it in the shower with my Pink loofa.

I took off all my clothes and put them in the laundry basket beside my sink. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body. When I got out of the shower I wrapped my hair up in a towel and I dried off my body. After I dried off my body I put on my robe and brushed my teeth with Colgate 3D white toothpaste. Being careful because of my braces.

I walked out of my bathroom and got in my dresser. I grabbed matching pink undergarments and walked to my closet. I looked all through my closest and grabbed a pair of light blue high waisted shorts and a pink crop top. I put on my pink vans. I walked back into the bathroom and put everything on. I blow dried my hair and put on my makeup. After I did my makeup I curled my hair lightly like always and walked downstairs. I asked where my mom was and Jack said she was getting ready. Today is the day I get my braces taken off! I'm so excited!