Episode 10

OSAMU

"Are we going now or we should have invited the other guy?" 

Kira started as the room stayed quiet for a minute or two after (Y/N) left. I don't really know what's gotten to Atsumu's mind? Seriously, does he have to pick a rude girl as a friend? 

I think the fuck not.

"I'll pass. I have an errand to do," I answer bluntly. Yeah, it's rude and my momma would slap me for talking to a girl, rudely.

I let out a sigh, combing my hair with my fingers as I walk my way out in the classroom, leaving Suna and Atsumu to deal with her.

"Wait up, fat-ass!" Suna calls out as I slow my pace down, not bothering to stop.

"I said wait up," Suna complains as he reached me, resting a hand on my shoulder. "Can you believe that, girl?" Suna says as he points his thumb in the direction of the room.

I sigh in response, "So, what's your errand?" Suna says as he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Cook dinner?" I reply, unsure if that's what he wants to hear.

"Boo!" Suna exclaims, almost making me hear a ringing sound as he shouts next to my ear, "I thought you're going to follow them," Suna says, clear disappointment in his tone.

I turn my attention with a disgusted look, "I didn't even think of that," I groan. 

-----

"Oh! Ooh! Look how close the pink guy to her!" Suna whisper-shouts as you stand closely behind him as both of you hide by the corner.

"They'll find us out if ya don't shut up," I comment which Suna just replies with a peace sign. 

I'm not really sure how I end up here with Suna. Hiding in the corner of the street as we "luckily" saw them as they turn in the corner, assumingly they're going to the nearest convenience store.

Well, I'm correct.

"Let's go," Suna replies with a whisper as we already made a huge gap between the two before we started walking. 

As we follow them sneakily, (Y/N) suddenly stumble on a pebble as she accidentally stepped on it. I subconsciously jolted and later on, stop myself from breaking our cover.

Suna looks at me with a disbelief look as we both saw Yuji, holding your hands to assist you as he also saw you stumble. 

"That should be me, holding your hand~" Suna hums, giving me a side-eye.

"Shut yer trap," I say, "Let's just go, there's no point in following them," I exclaim, turning back.

"Oh, wait! I want to buy ice cream, so it's not completely following them," Suna says patting your back repeatedly. "Plus, I want to see you be jealous more, kidding," Suna says with a snicker as I follow him inside the convenience store. 

As soon as we step inside, Suna turns his head wherein the freezer is placed, and coincidentally (Y/N) and pink hair's there. 

Without hesitation, "(Y/N)!" Suna calls her which made her jump from her place, making me chuckle silently.

"Thought you went home straight," Suna says, standing beside her as she bumps her side.

"Yuji, invited me for an ice cream, so why not?" She says with a chuckle as pink hair stands behind her, flustered.

I click my tongue, averting my eyes to anything that I can find amusing. 

"I thought you'd be going to the yakiniku with your new friend, Mina," (Y/N) asks.

"Kira," I reply which she just replies with an "Oh,"

"I'm not really fond of her. And, you're only my girl friend. No one is allowed to take me away from you," Suna coos, hugging her on her side as she lets out a chuckle.

"Yeah, right," (Y/N) says, unconvinced.

"It's true! She's rude to you and, and Osamu also doesn't want her," Suna chimes, "He only wants you," Suna whispers toward her which I can still hear, making me roll my eyes.

"By the way, again, this Yuji," (Y/N) once again introduces him as he waves at us.

"Itadori Yuji desu, I prefer girls like Jennifer Lawrence, nice to meet you!" Itadori bows slightly as he introduces himself as if on the first day of school.

(Y/N) let out a chuckle, "What he said," You say in between your laughs.

"I know, Jennifer Lawrence is the hot stuff," Suna added which Itadori nods repeatedly. 

"You're quiet," You say as you move beside me, letting the two chat.

"I'm always quiet," 

"Not this kind of quiet," 

"Are ya mad at me?" I ask. Truthfully, I don't even know why I asked it.

You look at me in disbelief with a smile, "Why would I be mad?" You say.

"I don't know. Maybe, based on what ya said earlier," 

"Ah, that one," You reply, "Not really. It's just petty but, I just felt sad that maybe she'd be closer to you guys then you'd forget about me," You explain as you let out a soft chuckle, drawing your fringers on the moistened glass door of the freezer.

"To be honest, I'd rather be put in a room with you, than be with her," I explain as I smile at her softly, my gaze focused on her.

"Really?" You ask, your voice higher as you seem in awe, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I promise that," I reply. Her smile widens at me, her eyes sparkling after I told her that in other words,

 I'd always be by your side.

"Okay, Samu-samu," You say with a soft tone, feeling giddy with the new nickname you just instantly made up. Now, I'll make sure she's the only one who'd be calling me that. 

Instantly, your face brightened as if you thought of something you forgot,

"Oh, but don't tell Atsumu I'm not mad,"