Episode 11

"(N/N)-chan, I'm really sorry! I will never replace you with her,"

Atsumu exclaims as he follows you inside the classroom where he's not assigned to. I mean, everyone just got used to that he struts inside the classroom freely every free time and dismissals.

Atsumu has been following you and annoying you since you have arrived at the bus stop and until now, which is already your lunch break, for giving him a silent treatment since earlier.

At first, you're not quite sure that Osamu would really not tell his twin that you're not mad. But, its just proven earlier that he really did as the first sentence Atsumu told you is an apology on how he sucks as a friend for bringing a rude girl and apologize how he was "forced" to eat yakiniku with Kira alone as Suna and Osamu left him with Kira yesterday.

You let out a sigh, a defeated sigh to be specific before you turn to the pouting faux-blondie behind you, "Atsumu, I'm not mad at you, okay?" You say in your softest tone as you rest your hands on his shoulders.

You expect him to have a brightened expression already since that was mainly the reason why he's bugging you, but his pout and frowning face still visibly etched, "You know, it's not good to have a frowning face in the morning," You added which he's frowning face still visible.

"But, you called me Atsumu," He started, "You never call me that if your mad," He says with sad puppy eyes, his tone almost a mumble.

 You look at him with awe, wrapping your arms around his torso as you stand in your tippy-toes, "Aw, I'm not mad at you, Tsumu. I promise," You say in a gentle tone.

"Okay, I have to go back now to my actual room," He says. He gives you a last long squeeze before letting go as you wave bye at him. 

I feel like I just became a mother.

You thought which made you shake your head before you continue to walk inside your room. As you turned around, you bumped into a girl accidentally, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry," You exclaim. 

"Oh, So-" The voice says, a familiar voice for you.

"Oh, Mira," You say, surprised that she had to be the person you bump into.

"It's Kira," She says, nonchalantly. "You're (N/N), right?" She added.

"It's (Y/N)," You say, letting out a chuckle.

"So, why didn't you come to yakiniku with us?" Kira says, checking her nails.

Don't you want me to come yesterday?

"Oh, well, you know I just got really tired yesterday," You say, riding along. 

She hums in response, obviously bored with your conversation with her, "Anyway, Atsumu told me a lot about you," She says. And let me tell you, she sucks at faking her tones.

"Aw, really?" You coos.

"Yeah, I think you really look good, together," She says. "And, when he keeps telling stories about you with his friends, I immediately thought, why not get to know you," She added.

"We're not really dat–" You say, being cut off again as she lets out a gasp.

You murmur an 'okay' as she begins to speak, "I just got a bright idea! Maybe we can have a double date with the twins! Isn't that fun?" Kira says, holding your hands. "You're really close with Samu, right? Maybe you can ask him for me," She giggles. 

You smiled at her tightly, "Yeah," You say in a whispering tone.

"But, in all honesty, I really want to get to know you," She says.

You look at her and huff, "I mean, everybody does," You say, proudly. "I'm obviously really cool," You added, shrugging. (A/N: I just love Phoebe Buffay)

And you swear, you see her face fall slightly, "Well, yeah!" She says, unconvincingly. "I'll see you, later then to talk more about the date. Toodles!" She squeaks, walking past you before you can even reply to her.

You walk to your classroom, it seems that your energy just got drained as you approach Osamu standing by the desk of Suna and you immediately make your way towards him and rest your forehead flatly on his back.

He glances at you as he felt your forehead on his back and hums in confusion and likely asking you about what happened.

"I think she just called dibs on you,"